2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

Chase Utley killed Ruben Tejada.  Broken fibula.  It was such a dirty slide.

And he's going to appeal it, but I can't imagine he's going to win that.

EDIT: And if they don't have his suspension hearing today, he'll be able to play in tonight's game.

Edited by Cloudy

He'll probably win the appeal.  That rule is never enforced, why is it different now?

Because its the playoff and the Mets and their fans are a bunch of whiners. Cal Ripken Jr and several others have all said it was a perfectly legal play. And Tejada was out of position due to the throw. Any other time, the player ends up unscathed. 

That being said, i'm for whoever wins this matchup in the next round of playoffs if its the Cardinals. But I want Cubs-Dodgers. 

He'll probably win the appeal.  That rule is never enforced, why is it different now?

Because its the playoff and the Mets and their fans are a bunch of whiners. Cal Ripken Jr and several others have all said it was a perfectly legal play. And Tejada was out of position due to the throw. Any other time, the player ends up unscathed. 

That being said, i'm for whoever wins this matchup in the next round of playoffs if its the Cardinals. But I want Cubs-Dodgers. 

I would argue this point, but I don't have my membership card with my first year of supporting the Mets with me and so can't say a word. :shifty:

Truly brilliant managing by Matheny to wheel Siegrest out there after Rizzo busted his fucking ass once already last night.

Fuck everything.

Go Mets if we lose.

Edited by HC

The worst possible team to lose to, but the better team won the series. Hopefully Mo gets to work and makes some moves this offseason. We'll need it to stay at the top of division.

I now root for Cubs' demise, as any good Cardinals fan should. Go Mets. Go AL. If they play the Dodgers I hope a black hole opens and sucks up both teams.