2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

I'm amped up for this season...everything seems wide open, and there's only about 5 teams that really don't have hope this year. Setting up for a very unpredictable year.

That being said, I think in the end it will be Seattle and St. Louis in the World Series.

I'm amped up for this season...everything seems wide open, and there's only about 5 teams that really don't have hope this year. Setting up for a very unpredictable year.

That being said, I think in the end it will be Seattle and St. Louis in the World Series.

The best part? The Cubs aren't one of those 5 teams for once! :w00t:

• Like 2

I hope you don't get your hopes up too much. It's going to take them half a season, at least, most likely for all those new pieces to gel. Look at the Dodgers and Blue Jays over the last three or four years to see it won't just change over night. I just don't want you giving up if they're still struggling in June. They definitely have the pieces, though.

• Like 1

Cuban shortstop Yoan Moncada has been cleared to sign with any MLB team. It's expected that he'll get a contract of at least $30 million, which would actually cost teams around $60 million because teams need to pay a 100% tax for every dollar they pay over their international signing pool.

In unsurprising news, even though loads of teams are interested in him it's expected to come down to the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers.

I don't know tbh, but having a look at the field and further research would have been nice. I think I have seen it before but perhaps we are too far from the start for a market to be drawn up.

And Meacon, on some sites we are both as likely to win it all. >_>