Survivor: Worlds Apart

GoGo Yubari

• 1 month later...

It was fine. Cast is decent. Feels like pre-merge is veering on turning fully into Cagayan 2.0, though.

I liked it. It was fun. I would have hated to be cast in this season. I would be on the White Collar tribe and it would drive me crazy. They clearly are an astute bunch, but I don't know if they'll be able to pull their shit together.

I'm just glad that the person who got the ax got the ax. Was fun seeing her sit there during tribal council with that `I'm not going anywhere' grin, like she knew who was going, then ended up being the one who got the boot.

I thought it was a great premiere. There are a ton of interesting characters and it seems like everybody there is to play. It should be great.

I thought the twist was a bit silly at first but as the show went on, I did really start to wonder what tribe I would be on. My job is running summer camps. It feels very no-collar, but I also work out of an office most of the year. And as people get older, we try and train them how to be leaders, how to communicate, how to work together. My style of leading and working as a team is exactly how the White Collar discussed things early on. I think I'm white collar and that weirds me out a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Srar, you're right to skip this one. The very existence of Rodney would make you blow a gasket.

I guess I'm rooting for Tyler? He's inoffensive.

I really like this season. I hate seasons with too much strategy and most of this season has been devoid of strategy. To me there has been so much humor and character building. I love it.

I'm sad to see Max go, but if it is kind of fitting that the Survivor know-it all got voted off pre-merge because of his own arrogance.

I'm cheering for Shirin at this point. She has no chance of winning and I believe had I been on the island I would have hated her, but she is comic gold.

Oh, and Carolyn screwed her chances of lasting in the game. Carolyn should have stuck with the No Collars. It is the age old problem of flipping when you should stick with your alliance. If I was a No Collar, I would bring Shirin into the mix as a fourth over Carolyn or Kelly. Carolyn spilled the beans about how Tyler and Joaquin hate Shirin and Carolyn already proved herself to be untrustworthy by blindsiding her old allies. Why the fuck would the No Collars align with her when they can basically bring along Shirin who will probably just vote with them. Dumb move.

I don't know who I want to win yet. I just know I want Rodney and Sierra gone.

Sierra's crappy directions cost her tribe that challenge, and she was taking it way too personally when Dan explained logically why she got votes at tribal, then still bitching after the merge because she's more or less still with the same tribe.

(I'm still surprised that Lindsey got voted out instead of Sierra......)

• 3 weeks later...

The Funny 115 3.0 writeups on Rodney are going to be incredible. He's Jud 2.0.

EDIT: Oh wow, Dan is horrible. I almost want to see his downfall more than Rodney's now.

There are no women left that I like (and no, I didn't like Hali. Kelly was the last one I liked), and right now I'm wanting Joe or Mike to win. I definitely want Dan and Rodney gone, but......

I figure Rodney *might* make it to the finals.....as the person some brings along with them because they know they'll win over them. Rodney is the very definition of a meathead.