EWR 1998 Scenario [Work in Progress]

Hey, I am having trouble downloading the file - it takes me to the filedropper home page. Is there any way to get this back up?

I've since uploaded a newer update of the scenario: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qx9vnj

Thanks, Kirkland.

And I don't want anyone to forget about the game itself either. The stats, data, etc. can still be looked at/analyzed as needed. I'd appreciate as much feedback and as many additions as possible!

Hey, just noticed something strange. I was planning my PPV's for WCW, and online it says that Souled Out happened on a Saturday Jan 24. To confirm this, I go to my WCW game to see when it is scheduled and it says the 18th. Is this the correct date or was this generated by the game, seeing as you cannot change the PPV day in the file editor, just the month.

I believe a person could change it in the new game, and save those files as your files in the file editor to make it work.

Like Rocky said, the dates assigned to PPVs are game generated and can be changed on or before the first day of the month of the PPV/event. I'm not sure if doing a game save and moving it into the file editor would work, especially if someone wanted to play as another company.

Thanks. That's good to know. Sorry about that.

Hey, I am having trouble downloading the file - it takes me to the filedropper home page. Is there any way to get this back up?

I've since uploaded a newer update of the scenario: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qx9vnj

Thanks, Kirkland.

And I don't want anyone to forget about the game itself either. The stats, data, etc. can still be looked at/analyzed as needed. I'd appreciate as much feedback and as many additions as possible!

Hey, just noticed something strange. I was planning my PPV's for WCW, and online it says that Souled Out happened on a Saturday Jan 24. To confirm this, I go to my WCW game to see when it is scheduled and it says the 18th. Is this the correct date or was this generated by the game, seeing as you cannot change the PPV day in the file editor, just the month.

I believe a person could change it in the new game, and save those files as your files in the file editor to make it work.

Like Rocky said, the dates assigned to PPVs are game generated and can be changed on or before the first day of the month of the PPV/event. I'm not sure if doing a game save and moving it into the file editor would work, especially if someone wanted to play as another company.

Thanks. That's good to know. Sorry about that.

It's all good. It annoys me about the dates as well, but I don't know a way to fix them, so it's just one of those things, like assigning sponsors at the beginning of the game.

Good job friend any other years once this project is finish you paln to do

There are still some minor details to get finished on this one (some wrestlers and staff to add if I can get pictures and figure out stats). I don't know... It took me so long to finish this one. I might look at starting another one in a bit. I'd be open to suggestions. I'm thinking either 1997 or mid-'96, probably July 1st, 1996, which would be right before Bash At The Beach '96, when the nWo was formed.

Edited by Mancuerda

Good job friend any other years once this project is finish you paln to do

There are still some minor details to get finished on this one (some wrestlers and staff to add if I can get pictures and figure out stats). I don't know... It took me so long to finish this one. I might look at starting another one in a bit. I'd be open to suggestions. I'm thinking either 1997 or mid-'96, probably July 1st, 1996, which would be right before Bash At The Beach '96, when the nWo was formed.

Ok since you said you be open to suggestion it would be cool to see a 1999 after mania or 2000 january. But keep up the good work. :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

El Hijo del Santo was a Rudo in 1998

Change El Nudo (del Satanico) - primary finisher of Satanico to submission

Raise Felino Technical stat to 76+ - Felino and Santo have great matches in 1997/1998.

I will come back in the future to add suggestions for lucha's stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...