TEW13 Real World Update: February 2015

First of all good looking mod. I tried one over at the GDS forums and it was pitiful compared to this one.

ROH Notes:

Remove Alex Koslov (he's taking an indefinite sabatical)

Remove TaDarius Thomas (he's returning to MMA)

Remove Tom Lawlor (UFC blocked him from re-appearing with the promotion)

Add Donovan Dijak (2015 Top Prospect Winner)

Turn Jay Diesel to Heel

Turn either Bobby Fish or Kyle O'Reilly so they're the same

Stable: House of Truth (Truth Martini, Jay Lethal and Jay Diesel)

Stable: The Decade (Jimmy Jacobs, BJ Whitmer and Adam Page)

Stable: The Kingdom (Adam Cole, Michael Bennett, Matt Taven, Maria Kanellis)

Title: Add Top Prospect Title (2014 Hanson, 2013 Matt Taven, 2011 Michael Bennett)

Scratch the Rocky Romero issue. He's booked for the Milwaukee shows in March.

Edited by thebrettclark

Ok I've made changes to the game world to set it up simalar to C-Verse if only as a base to work from, looking at it I have a feeling looking at the importance/community and game world trends that it might be set up specifically for C-Verse.

I will say that the US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia should have traditional and mainstream at least at a popular level, be stable and a minimal level of normal personally since I'd argue that it would be the knock on effect from the popularity of WWE.

West Central Mexico should be the most important due to Mexico City and Distrto Federal being there, you don't make it in Mexico unless you make it in DF.

Some relationships to add, Francisco "Paco Alonso" Lutteroth should have a dislike or hate with the following wrestlers: Konnan, Octagon, El Hijo del Santo as they are pretty much banned from ever appearing in a CMLL ring and he prohibits the CMLL luchadors from working indy shows they are on.

• Like 1

West Central Mexico should be the most important due to Mexico City and Distrto Federal being there, you don't make it in Mexico unless you make it in DF.

Yeah that was the clear one that stood out to me leading me to believe it was geared towards the C-Verse, I've set up West Central in the same way as Kanto for Japan.

Not if the intent is to keep them a WWE development promotion, you could change the relationship to a working with and change the development contracts to written if you want to specifically play as them or set up some kind of WWE alliance.

Or.... Could deleting the NXT promotion and making a third brand in WWE called NXT perhaps work?? :)

Yeah but thats just if you want to play as them in your game.

But my point is, wether I make NXT a third WWE brand or I make it a playable promotion and create a working relationship or alliance with WWE, WWE won't have a developmental promotion... Right?? :)

Any word on the pictures or is that most likely to come with the next update?

With or after next month, I've been focused on finishing the stats and havent touched my folder full of pics to put into the main folder, only around 600 workers to go now so its just how ever long it takes to do them and then sort my pic folder out.

I don't know if you are interested in doing this or not but I've found a way for WWE to stop raiding NxT's roster within the first day of a save and stop veteran indy guys from saying that they do not want to sign a dev deal because they can't improve much.

Raise their potential to a high level and set their maturity level low (18 years old works fine) so they won't progress as much. This will just give workers a higher ceiling for improvement rather than their stats already reaching its ceiling therefore feeling that they do not have room for growth.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

I've finished the stats clean up and I have gone through the name generator sections removing all the names with accented characters and any that clashed I combined.

I have finished up the rosters for all but PWA in Australia and I'll hold off till they put up results on their February show so they may not be done for the next update just depends on when they put their results up.

I have gone through the family ties section on Wrestlingdata.com adding any that I missed, mostly blood and marriage/divorce relationships but filled in a lot that were missing before.

• Like 1