I'd put them like this;

C (60-65)
AJ Lee (62)
C- (54-59)
Brie Bella (55), Nikki Bella (55)
D+ (48-53)
Paige (48),
D (42-47)
Rosa Mendes (42), Cameron (44), Summer Rae (45), Eva Marie (43), Alicia Fox (43), Natalya (47), Naomi (47)
D- (36-41)
Tamina Snuka (36), Layla El, (38), Emma (38)
  • Like 1

Why do you think I keep getting a runtime error whenever I click on "RAW" under TV shows with this data?

In the game or editor?

In the game.

I'm getting it too for Raw and Smackdown, a quick fix for now would be to create a new TV show for each and then change all the TV slots to the new ones, looking at the run time error on GDS its related to using accented characters so on top of this I'll be removing them as well from my database, good thing I'm already cleaning things up.

For now you will have to fix yourself, I'll try and get a fixed copy of the database up within the week.

The updated will also help jollyjoker and his issue when it comes out.

Edited by TheWho87

On the WWE roster makeup, since Christian appears to be done, I would put him as retired and bump Luke Harper up to 60/61 so he takes Christian's place as the lowest ranked upper midcarder.

Other than that, looks great.

I read reports that Christian said the reports he is retired are untrue.

Easiest source I can grab is Wikipedia.

Christian and Edge were the guest hosts for the December 29 episode of Raw.[190] During the broadcast, in spite of no formal announcement about his in-ring status having been made, WWE commentator Jerry Lawler refers to Christian as "retired". PWInsider would subsequently report that "this was not an error by Lawler", and that, because of multiple concussions and other injuries he has sustained during his current stint with WWE, and despite him having another year remaining on his current WWE contract, the company now considers him "'retired' as an in-ring performer".[191] However, there are several reports that have Christian debunking claims of his retirement during a Tampa, Florida "Drags to Riches" charity event, which he co-hosted alongside Chris Jericho.[192][193]

Well that took less time than I thought, I have fixed the issue of the runtime error when trying to view Raw and SmackDown through TV Shows in the Media section in game. On top of that I have gone through as many as I can visually find in terms special characters for as many areas as I can (workers, teams, movesets, moves, locations, networks) if anyone encounters any errors please mention what you were trying to look at and I'll work on them, there may be some in profiles and hopefully I can work on them while doing the stat clean up.

No other changes mentioned in this thread have been added just fixing the issues of run time errors.

Database: February 2015 (Updated 2/2/2015)

All links in the thread have been updated.

Edited by TheWho87

I don't know about AJ being the most popular diva, yea she's over with the smarks but she isn't known that much in the mainstream. The Bellas are the most known divas as they get work outside of WWE and are most recognizable.

As for top NXT guys coming to the main roster and being more "over" than some current guys, of course smarks are going to cheer but it doesn't mean they are over. IWC are vocal but does not make up the entire WWE universe. Ricochet would be "over" if he showed up on Raw tonight if we are basing things on IWC perspective.

IWC's perspective is performance based so popularity shouldn't be overrated to compensate for the reactions from the internet.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

Well that took less time than I thought, I have fixed the issue of the runtime error when trying to view Raw and SmackDown through TV Shows in the Media section in game. On top of that I have gone through as many as I can visually find in terms special characters for as many areas as I can (workers, teams, movesets, moves, locations, networks) if anyone encounters any errors please mention what you were trying to look at and I'll work on them, there may be some in profiles and hopefully I can work on them while doing the stat clean up.

No other changes mentioned in this thread have been added just fixing the issues of run time errors.

I'm liking this update, just now waiting on the Wrestler Pic pack to complete it! Hopefully it comes soon. Great Work!

Thanks a lot for that. Good stuff.

First of all,thank you for the update. But looks like TNA needs a major overhaul,in everywhere. I found it normal,too many people disliked TNA in Hogan/Bischoff era. Now it's really good,but i can understand.
For size : USA - 55 Pop in everywhere,UK - 55 pop in everywhere,Canada-25 pop in everywhere.
Abyss' mic skills are too high for him. 50 or 55 would be better,i never liked his promos.
I don't think Awesome Kong is heel. Turn her face.
The Wolves' gimmick would be better as No Gimmick Needed.
Earl Hebner's pop might be higher. 30 maybe?
EC3's gimmick rating at least should be very good.
Turn Eric Young heel,i can't find a good gimmick for him tho. Maniac or Old School Heel would do.
Lashley's push should be Main Eventer,not OC.
Turn Low Ki heel. Gimmick stays same.
Turn Magnus face,his gimmick might be Family Man.
Raise MVP's entertaiment skills to 80. He's really great.
Turn Samoa Joe heel.
Release Shark Boy
Release The Freak.
Lower Tyrus' pop to 30 or 25 in USA.
Release Velvet Sky,i'm not too sure about that but it looks like legit.

It might be cosmetic but how about Feast or Fired titles? One for WHC,one for TTC,one for X-Division and one pink slip.
TNA's starting money is too much. 2.5 Million should do it.
Lower El Rey's coverage to Small.

Edited by DenizlispoR
  • Like 1

I don't know about AJ being the most popular diva, yea she's over with the smarks but she isn't known that much in the mainstream. The Bellas are the most known divas as they get work outside of WWE and are most recognizable.

As for top NXT guys coming to the main roster and being more "over" than some current guys, of course smarks are going to cheer but it doesn't mean they are over. IWC are vocal but does not make up the entire WWE universe. Ricochet would be "over" if he showed up on Raw tonight if we are basing things on IWC perspective.

IWC's perspective is performance based so popularity shouldn't be overrated to compensate for the reactions from the internet.

1. Ricochet wouldn't be over if he appeared on Raw because he wrestles under a mask on a show that does around 33,000 viewers a show and outside of that, the most exposure he has gotten is as a footnote in the NJPW Jr. division. No one knows who he is.

2. Sami Zayn is the featured champion of a promotion that does, at a conservative guess based on 1m subscribers, 600,000 viewers a show and is heavily featured in WWE (not NXT) social media and websites. People would buy tickets to see Sami Zayn (over 2,000 just have), no one would buy tickets to see Curtis Axel or Jack Swagger.

3. On EWB, using the term 'smarks' automatically invalidates your argument, regardless of what it is.

• Like 2

CZW

- Add Stockade, Tim Donst, Danny Havoc and Rex Lawless

- Remove Rich Swann and Sexxxy Eddy, their appearances at Cage Of Death were very likely just one-off appearances.

- Remove Ruckus

- Make Women Superstars Uncensored a child company of CZW or do a working agreement/alliance between the two as WSU is also owned by DJ Hyde.

- Rename the show "CZW (December)" to CZW Cage Of Death, Name postfix numbered: 16. Season Finale: Yes, raise importance to Above Average.

- Tournament Of Death: change Name postfix 13 to 14. Raise importance to Above Average.

- Best of the Best: change Name postfix 13 to 14. Raise importance to Above Average.

- Tangled Web: change Name postfix 7 to 8.

- Add a tag team called OI4K with Jake Crist & Dave Crist. Tag exp: 100.

- Add a tag team called Beaver Boys with Alex Reynolds & John Silver. Tag exp: 35

- Add a tag team called Team TREMENDOUS. Tag exp: 40

- Remove Ruckus, Alex Colon and Rich Swann from stable BLKOUT, make inactive.

- Add stable The Body, The Bomb & The God. Add Pepper Parks, Papadon & Cherry Bomb

- Add stable Nation of Intoxication. Add Lucky 13, Danny Havoc and Devon Moore

- Make Cherry Bomb a manager. Manages Pepper Parks and Papadon.

• Like 1

Done all the changes suggested so far and things are looking good.

I've done a little tweeks to the popularity suggesgions

- I flipped the Austin and Rock popularities, I just felt Austin was the more over of the two

- I dropped Vince McMahon down to 70, I felt that 80 was a bit too much

- I tend to rate Canadian popularitied 10 points below the US to allow to have some guys to be a bit more over in Canada for that local star bump, from those suggested the main two it effects are Edge and Jericho who have a Canadian level 5 points above their US levels.

- I dropped AJ Lee to 58 rather than 62, this puts here a bit above the Bellas, I just think 62 was a bit too high.

Beyond that the set up looks great right now, liking the popularity changes made by Mr.Perfekt, if you could take a look at NXT and TNA that would be great, also if their is anybody who is under rated.

I think 80 for Vince was justified seeing as he's a proven "ratings draw" (geez, feel like a geek now :wub: ), always generates a reaction one way or another and is one of the most well known personalities in and outside of pro wrestling. However, no problem with the 70 either.

My knowledge of TNA is pretty limited as I've never really watched it consistently, but I can try. :)

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

I get your point with Vince, when advertised he does give it a bump, I just felt 80 was a bit too much, although looking at it I might put him on par with Heyman at 75.

NXT would be best next, since I am sure most have very low popularities.

NXT

D (42-47)

Sin Cara (45), Tyson Kidd (47), Sami Zayn (42), William Regal (47), Jason Albert (44)
D- (36-41)
Curtis Axel (41), The Ascension (37), Adrian Neville (37), Alex Riley (40)
E+ (30-35)
Kevin Owens (34), Finn Balor (32), Hideo Itami (31)
E (24-29)
Tyler Breeze (28), Kalisto (24), Charlotte (26), Sasha Banks (25), Corey Graves (29)
E- (18-23)
Enzo Amore (22), Colin Cassady (22), Baron Corbin (21), Solomon Crowe (23), Aiden English (20), Simon Gotch (20), Alexa Bliss (20), Bayley (23)
F+ (12-17)
Bull Dempsey (17), Mojo Rawley (16), CJ Parker (13), Marcus Louis (15), Sylvester LeFort (15), Wesley Blake (14), Buddy Murphy (14), Becky Lynch (15), Carmella (13), JoJo (15)
F (6-11)
Jason Jordan (8), Sawyer Fulton (8), Scott Dawson (9), Angelo Dawkins (7), Cal Bishop (7), Tye Dillinger (10), Devin Taylor (7)
F- (0-5)
Chad Gable (5), Hugo Knox (5), Morkeith Brown (3), Dylan Miley (5), Braun Stowman (5), Troy McClain (3), Leyvonna Zakari (2), Savelina Fanene (2), Dana Brooke (2)

Kendall Skye has been released a few months ago it seems like so I didn't include her
TNA

B- (72-78)
Mick Foley (76), Chris Jericho (75), Seth Rollins (74), Roman Reigns (74), Sting (76), Ric Flair (76), Bray Wyatt (73), Big Show (75), Dolph Ziggler (73), Edge (76), Dean Ambrose (72), Paul Heyman (75)
Kurt Angle (74), Jeff Hardy (74)
C+ (66-71)
Sheamus (70), Kane (68), Rey Mysterio (68), Mark Henry (67), Rob Van Dam (67), Christian (67), Jerry Lawler (66),
Booker T (67), Rusev (66),
Lashley (67), Matt Hardy (66)
C (60-65)
Jack Swagger (63), Bad News Barrett (63), JBL (65), Damien Sandow (62), The Miz (64), Kofi Kingston (61), Ryback (65),
MVP (63), Mr Anderson (61),
C- (54-59)
Cesaro (56), Luke Harper (58), The Usos (59), Erick Rowan (55), Goldust (59), Stardust (59),
Bobby Roode (56), James Storm (55), Ethan Carter III (57), Magnus (59)
D+ (48-53)
R-Truth (50), Fandango (51), Big E (52), Zack Ryder (48)
Abyss (52), Austin Aries (52), Samoa Joe (51), Low Ki (50), Eric Young (50)
D (42-47)
Titus O'Neil (44), Darren Young (43), Sin Cara (45), Tyson Kidd (47), Sami Zayn (42)
Rhino (45), Davey Richards (45), Eddie Edwards (45), Tyrus (42), Homicide (43), King Mo (44), Manik (46)
The Great Sanada (43)
D- (36-41)
Curtis Axel (41), Heath Slater (40), Los Matadores (38), Adam Rose (40), Bo Dallas (41), The Ascension (37),
David Otunga (37), Xavier Woods (39)
Gunner (40), Bram (38), Kenny King (39), Samuel Shaw (41), Knux (40), Rockstar Spud (41), Tigre Uno (40)
E+ (30-35)
DJ Zema (33), Jessie Godderz (33), Robbie E (35),
E (24-29)
Tyler Breeze (28), Kalisto (24), Charlotte (26), Sasha Banks (25), Corey Graves (29)
Shark Boy (26)
E- (18-23)
Enzo Amore (22), Colin Cassady (22), Baron Corbin (21), Solomon Crowe (23), Aiden English (20), Simon Gotch (20)
Alexa Bliss (20), Bayley (23)
Chris Melendez (20), Khoya (19), Mark Andrews (18),
F+ (12-17)
Bull Dempsey (17), Mojo Rawley (16), CJ Parker (13), Marcus Louis (15), Sylvester LeFort (15), Wesley Blake (14),
Buddy Murphy (14), Becky Lynch (15), Carmella (13), JoJo (15)
Crazzy Steve (16), The Freak (15)

Had a really hard time with the TNA ones because like I said, I have never really watched them consistently, so some of them might be way off. Left the WWE guys in there for comparisons sake. Well, at least I tried.
Here are the card positions before;

Main Eventers
Bobby Roode, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Magnus, Mr Anderson, Samoa Joe
Upper Midcarders
Abyss, Austin Aries, Bram, Gunner, MVP, Tyrus
Midcarders
Davey Richards, DJ Z, Eddie Edwards, Eric Young, Jessie Godderz, Kenny King, Robbie E, Rockstar Spud, Sam Shaw, The Freak
Lower Midcarders
Knux, Low Ki, Manik, Great Sanada, Tigre Uno
Openers
Crazzy Steve, Khoya, Shark Boy
Enhancement Talents
Mark Andrews, Chris Melendez

and after:

Main Eventers
James Storm, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Magnus, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode
Upper Midcarders
Abyss, Manik, Eric Young, Samoa Joe, Low Ki, Austin Aries
Midcarders
Sam Shaw, Bram, Eddie Edwards, Tyrus, Great Sanada, Tigre Uno, Gunner, Knux, Davey Richards, Rockstar Spud
Lower Midcarders
DJ Z, Jessie Godderz, Kenny King, The Freak, Robbie E
Openers
Chris Melendez, Shark Boy, Khoya
Enhancement Talents
Mark Andrews, Crazzy Steve

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1

1. Ricochet wouldn't be over if he appeared on Raw because he wrestles under a mask on a show that does around 33,000 viewers a show and outside of that, the most exposure he has gotten is as a footnote in the NJPW Jr. division. No one knows who he is.

2. Sami Zayn is the featured champion of a promotion that does, at a conservative guess based on 1m subscribers, 600,000 viewers a show and is heavily featured in WWE (not NXT) social media and websites. People would buy tickets to see Sami Zayn (over 2,000 just have), no one would buy tickets to see Curtis Axel or Jack Swagger.

3. On EWB, using the term 'smarks' automatically invalidates your argument, regardless of what it is.

You're argument is based on assumptions which also automatically makes it invalid.

What is your point on a WWE product having 1mil views? Is that suppose to qualify any of the top NXT workers to break a D- to D+ rating?

The Ricochet comment was tongue and cheek but Zayn also worked in a mask before WWE and still, people cheered for him the moment he stepped in an NXT ring because the SMART fans knew who he was already. Smart fans know who Ricochet is.

As for having their first big audience...

1. That show is right in the middle of The Arnold Festival.

2. ROH does about 1000-2000 in attendance and they are a regional company which grades around D- to D+ (assuming the person didn't drastically change the game world settings) A regional company in TEW 13 will get you those numbers on the default game world settings. For balance, rarely should there be any workers rated above the company's grade. NXT would rate close to ROH so their top guys would rate around D- to D+...Which would most likely put them in the lower mids on WWE's roster. But even then the highest rated guys in pop on NXT should be WWE main roster talent who were sent down. With NXT product being rated on performance rather than Pop, guys like Zayn and Owens would still main event.

FYI, a guy like Zayn would have high momentum.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

NXT

D (42-47)

Sin Cara (45), Tyson Kidd (47), Sami Zayn (42), William Regal (47), Jason Albert (44)
D- (36-41)
Curtis Axel (41), The Ascension (37), Adrian Neville (37), Alex Riley (40)
E+ (30-35)
E (24-29)
E- (18-23)
Enzo Amore (22), Colin Cassady (22), Baron Corbin (21), Solomon Crowe (23), Aiden English (20), Simon Gotch (20), Alexa Bliss (20), Bayley (23)
F+ (12-17)
Bull Dempsey (17), Mojo Rawley (16), CJ Parker (13), Marcus Louis (15), Sylvester LeFort (15), Wesley Blake (14), Buddy Murphy (14), Becky Lynch (15), Carmella (13), JoJo (15)
F (6-11)
Jason Jordan (8), Sawyer Fulton (8), Scott Dawson (9), Angelo Dawkins (7), Cal Bishop (7), Tye Dillinger (10), Devin Taylor (7)
F- (0-5)
Chad Gable (5), Hugo Knox (5), Morkeith Brown (3), Dylan Miley (5), Braun Stowman (5), Troy McClain (3), Leyvonna Zakari (2), Savelina Fanene (2), Dana Brooke (2)

Kendall Skye has been released a few months ago it seems like so I didn't include her
TNA

B- (72-78)
Mick Foley (76), Chris Jericho (75), Seth Rollins (74), Roman Reigns (74), Sting (76), Ric Flair (76), Bray Wyatt (73), Big Show (75), Dolph Ziggler (73), Edge (76), Dean Ambrose (72), Paul Heyman (75)
Kurt Angle (74), Jeff Hardy (74)
C+ (66-71)
Sheamus (70), Kane (68), Rey Mysterio (68), Mark Henry (67), Rob Van Dam (67), Christian (67), Jerry Lawler (66),
Booker T (67), Rusev (66),
Lashley (67), Matt Hardy (66)
C (60-65)
Jack Swagger (63), Bad News Barrett (63), JBL (65), Damien Sandow (62), The Miz (64), Kofi Kingston (61), Ryback (65),
MVP (63), Mr Anderson (61),
C- (54-59)
Cesaro (56), Luke Harper (58), The Usos (59), Erick Rowan (55), Goldust (59), Stardust (59),
Bobby Roode (56), James Storm (55), Ethan Carter III (57), Magnus (59)
D+ (48-53)
R-Truth (50), Fandango (51), Big E (52), Zack Ryder (48)
Abyss (52), Austin Aries (52), Samoa Joe (51), Low Ki (50), Eric Young (50)
D (42-47)
Titus O'Neil (44), Darren Young (43), Sin Cara (45), Tyson Kidd (47), Sami Zayn (42)
Rhino (45), Davey Richards (45), Eddie Edwards (45), Tyrus (42), Homicide (43), King Mo (44), Manik (46)
The Great Sanada (43)
D- (36-41)
Curtis Axel (41), Heath Slater (40), Los Matadores (38), Adam Rose (40), Bo Dallas (41), The Ascension (37),
David Otunga (37), Xavier Woods (39)
Gunner (40), Bram (38), Kenny King (39), Samuel Shaw (41), Knux (40), Rockstar Spud (41), Tigre Uno (40)
E+ (30-35)
DJ Zema (33), Jessie Godderz (33), Robbie E (35),
E (24-29)
Shark Boy (26)
E- (18-23)
Enzo Amore (22), Colin Cassady (22), Baron Corbin (21), Solomon Crowe (23), Aiden English (20), Simon Gotch (20)
Alexa Bliss (20), Bayley (23)
Chris Melendez (20), Khoya (19), Mark Andrews (18),
F+ (12-17)
Bull Dempsey (17), Mojo Rawley (16), CJ Parker (13), Marcus Louis (15), Sylvester LeFort (15), Wesley Blake (14),
Buddy Murphy (14), Becky Lynch (15), Carmella (13), JoJo (15)
Crazzy Steve (16), The Freak (15)

Had a really hard time with the TNA ones because like I said, I have never really watched them consistently, so some of them might be way off. Left the WWE guys in there for comparisons sake. Well, at least I tried.
Here are the card positions before;

Main Eventers
Bobby Roode, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Magnus, Mr Anderson, Samoa Joe
Upper Midcarders
Abyss, Austin Aries, Bram, Gunner, MVP, Tyrus
Midcarders
Davey Richards, DJ Z, Eddie Edwards, Eric Young, Jessie Godderz, Kenny King, Robbie E, Rockstar Spud, Sam Shaw, The Freak
Lower Midcarders
Knux, Low Ki, Manik, Great Sanada, Tigre Uno
Openers
Crazzy Steve, Khoya, Shark Boy
Enhancement Talents
Mark Andrews, Chris Melendez

and after:

Main Eventers
James Storm, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Magnus, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode
Upper Midcarders
Abyss, Manik, Eric Young, Samoa Joe, Low Ki, Austin Aries
Midcarders
Sam Shaw, Bram, Eddie Edwards, Tyrus, Great Sanada, Tigre Uno, Gunner, Knux, Davey Richards, Rockstar Spud
Lower Midcarders
DJ Z, Jessie Godderz, Kenny King, The Freak, Robbie E
Openers
Chris Melendez, Shark Boy, Khoya
Enhancement Talents
Mark Andrews, Crazzy Steve

Good list for TNA,but i need it needs some fixes. Magnus is on high end of UM. Mr.Anderson is there too. Manik should be midcarder. Davey and Eddie should be on high end of Midcarder. Also Knux is LM i think. Low Ki could be midcarder too,but UM works for him too.Also Angle and Lashley is ME too.

I made no invalid assumptions. The only thing I cannot prove is NXT's viewership numbers because they aren't released, but since NXT is the top ranked show on a service that has one million subscribers, assuming 60% of that audience watches the show is a fairly safe bet, it's probably a lot higher. Even moreso when to factor in Hulu and torrent sites.

Zayn got cheered on his first NXT TV appearence because he'd been working dark matches for three months beforehand and the NXT crowds then were generally made up of the same people because they didn't run anywhere other than Full Sail.

I don't understand your second point, you say that Zayn and Owens should be around D (50) rated popularity, which would put them around level with workers like Big E and R-Truth and the game would place them into midcard or lower midcard, which would be correct in my view. That was the point I was arguing against your opinion that no one on NXT should be rated higher than anyone on the main roster.