TEW13 Real World Update: February 2015

I personally wouldn't rate them no higher than E+.

If Axel or Tyson kidd was still under NXT, they'd be their highest popularity guys but at only like a D-

But it all depends how a mod was setup. I believe a E+ would make a comapny regional depending where it has popularity at.

From the mod guide.

D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcarders. I have to admit, I'm looking at the list and I'm already thinking I've over-rated most of the WWE guys in this section. A lot of the WWE divas probably fall in this range or lower, but I care so little for them that I couldn't bring myself to rate them. At the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene. Top ROH guys are probably hitting this range these days.
WWE: Big E. Langston, Curtis Axel, Ezekiel Jackson, Fandango, Epico/Hunico, The Usos, Tyson Kidd, Sami Zayne (El Generico, maybe)
TNA: Hernandez, Kazarian, Brooke Hogan (fame of her father mostly), Gail Kim, Madison Rayne , Velvet Skye,

EXTRA FOR BALANCE: Once again, with ROH's popularity set around here we would have their top guys set to have popularity around the level of the company (Regional) as they push towards cult. Similarly, those are the kinds of guys who could avoid being at the bottom of the WWE totem pole and could jump into the TNA midcard with a little help, which is nicely balanced as that is whast often happens in real life. Sadly I have a lack of indy knowledge, but in terms of balance this would lead to the AI being able to do a lot of things logically. And it would play out the way real life goes, which does come with the downside of perhaps making the game a little less interesting as the WWE has hurt wrestling so much with bland programming.

E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far. These are mostly the kinds of people you get headlining indy shows and filling up the upper range of regional level companies. TNA has a lot of guys in this range who they have been bringing in, though they are fairly scattered and your may have a different opinion on exactly where they place. But in terms of who is above these guys, I don't think it can be argued with, so the precise numbers would be down to personal interpretation.
WWE: 3 Man Band, Yoshi Tatsu, guys the WWE have signed from the indy scene who made a bit of a name for themselves
TNA: Christian York, Doug Williams, Gunner, Jessie Godderz (remains of crossover fame), Joey Ryan, Kenny King (top end, rising), Rob Terry, Robbie E, Zema Ion, Miss Tessmacher, ODB,

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I just started a game as ROH. First day, was looking at workers to sign, and noticed that Bobby Lashley is being pushed as an Occasional Wrestler by TNA. He should be an active wrestler.

EDIT: Doesn't look like you have gotten around to relationships too much yet. Here's what I have so far for relationships (if it helps) I'll update the list as I see more.:

Mark LoMonaco-Talia Madison

Dating

Colt Cabana-CM Punk Best Friends

Dory Funk Jr.-Terry Funk Blood Relative

Terry Funk-Mick Foley Strong Friendship

Mick Foley-Al Snow Strong Friendship

Brian Lawler-Jerry Lawler Blood Relative

Ron Harris-Don Harris Blood Relative

Jeff Jarrett-Jerry Jarrett Blood Relative

AJ Styles-Christopher Daniels Strong Friendship

AJ Styles-Samoa Joe Strong Friendship

Christopher Daniels-Samoa Joe Strong Friendship

AJ Styles-Teddy Hart Strong Dislike

TJ Wilson should probably have Loyalty to some of the Hart Family (Bret Hart, Harry Smith, and maybe Teddy Hart.) IMO

Mark LoMonaco-Devon Hughes Strong Friendship

(Maybe) Mark LoMonaco-Matt Hyson Strong Friendship

Paul Levesque-Shawn Michaels Best Friends

Paul Levesque-Kevin Nash Strong Friendship

Paul Levesque-Scott Hall Strong Friendship

Paul Levesque-Sean Waltman Strong Friendship

Shawn Michaels-Kevin Nash Strong Friendship

Shawn Michaels-Scott Hall Strong Friendship

Shawn Michaels-Sean Waltman Strong Friendship

Shawn Michaels-Matt Bentley Blood Relative

Kevin Nash-Sean Waltman Strong Friendship

Kevin Nash-Scott Hall Strong Friendship

Scott Hall-Sean Waltman Strong Friendship

Jay Briscoe-Mark Briscoe Blood Relationship

Matt Sydal-Mike Sydal Blood Relationship

John Hennigan-Melina Perez Dating

John Hennigan-Matt Cappotelli Strong Friendship

EDIT 2: Jeremiah Plunkett posted earlier on his official twitter and facebook. He completely ruptured his rotator cuff and said he will be putting up the boots for a while until he recovers.

Edited by rdylanm01

Going to update the popularities for TNA and NXT, when it comes to their international popularities I set Canada 10 pounts behind the US and then the rest of the world to 20 points behind the US, for example someone at 50 points in the US will be at 40 for Canada and 30 for the rest of the world. Doing this allows to give regional boosts for outside the US.

Since both NXT and TNA have or have had worldwide coverage they will all have a lowest level of 5 popularity for each region which I tend to have as a base for a worker active in the region.

Going to update the popularities for TNA and NXT, when it comes to their international popularities I set Canada 10 pounts behind the US and then the rest of the world to 20 points behind the US, for example someone at 50 points in the US will be at 40 for Canada and 30 for the rest of the world. Doing this allows to give regional boosts for outside the US.

Since both NXT and TNA have or have had worldwide coverage they will all have a lowest level of 5 popularity for each region which I tend to have as a base for a worker active in the region.

So, we should be getting another update today then?

Matt Riviera, Greg Anthony, and Alan Steel are all somewhat local workers where I live. I believe all 3 should play better Heels than Faces.

Also, Tag Teams don't seem to have experience/auto-names for all of them

VE3 Marshall Von Erich/Ross Von Erich (50% Experience?)

The Empire Greg Anthony/Matt Riviera (25-30% Experience?)

PG-13 Kelly Wolfe/Jamie Dundee (80% Experience?)

Edited by rdylanm01

I've notice that the settings for the game world haven't been touched or is very generic. (Japan doesn't even have loyalty and young lion system enabled) I suggest changing it to what the default universe have it set at.

In the trending section, I would also bump down mainstream wrestling a bit and raise traditional and modern up in the USA. TNA and WWE are suffering IRL because of their mainstream take on wrestling. TNA are suffering way more than WWE of course and probably should be borderline Cult or very High regional (drew only 400 - 1000 fans during their recent NY shows!)

I've notice that the settings for the game world haven't been touched or is very generic. (Japan doesn't even have loyalty and young lion system enabled) I suggest changing it to what the default universe have it set at.

In the trending section, I would also bump down mainstream wrestling a bit and raise traditional and modern up in the USA. TNA and WWE are suffering IRL because of their mainstream take on wrestling. TNA are suffering way more than WWE of course and probably should be borderline Cult or very High regional (drew 400 - 600 fans in NY!)

I didnt play around with much in case I broke something, I did set Puro and Lucha popular for Japan and Mexico which i felt was key.

According to what you put that would make traditional and modern to popular and have mainstream as unpopular.

In the trending section, I would also bump down mainstream wrestling a bit and raise traditional and modern up in the USA. TNA and WWE are suffering IRL because of their mainstream take on wrestling. TNA are suffering way more than WWE of course and probably should be borderline Cult or very High regional (drew 400 - 600 fans in NY!)

I didnt play around with much in case I broke something, I did set Puro and Lucha popular for Japan and Mexico which i felt was key.

According to what you put that would make traditional and modern to popular and have mainstream as unpopular.

I meant from what the default database have everything set to, not this mod. I'm not in front of the game right now but I think everything was set to normal in the mod while in the default database there were a lot more variation and seem to be based on real life. Mainstream was set to very popular or its highest level in the US, not normal.

Mike Bailey needs to be added to PWG along with Trent Berretta, Zack Sabra Jr, Drew Gulak and TJ Perkins (Not sure if you would add Perkins despite him being on the PWG Roster page he mostly wrestles with TNA). Also Candice LeRea and Joey Ryan in road agent notes dont work well together even though theyve been a tag team since 2013.

Edited by lukkearthur

Trent, Zack Sabre and TJ Perkins havent been on a PWG show since August, the PWG roster is built on who they had for their October and December shows, I didnt factor in BOLA since a lot of the people brought in for that was just for that weekend.

Mike Hart (Smith Hart's son) is legitimately a member of the Hart Family so he should be a Blood Relative of the entire family.

Arya Daivari and Shawn Daivari are brothers and should have a Blood Relative relationship.

Mickie James is engaged to Nick Aldis

Bob Orton Jr. and Randy Orton are Blood Relatives

Edited by rdylanm01

Trent, Zack Sabre and TJ Perkins havent been on a PWG show since August, the PWG roster is built on who they had for their October and December shows, I didnt factor in BOLA since a lot of the people brought in for that was just for that weekend.

Trent? is back at the next PWG show. He hasn't been on the last few shows due to a knee injury.

Trent? is back at the next PWG show. He hasn't been on the last few shows due to a knee injury.

He made some special appearances helping Chucky T hasnt actually wrestled a match.