2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

I mean, I guess it's possible to respect a player and also be dumb enough to find a "Bitch Mode" shirt hilarious.

It's one thing to find it hilarious, and another to wave it proudly where the only message you can send to the crowd is through visuals.

Yeah, the emphasis there would be on "dumb." Really really really dumb.

The fact that "asshole" or "complete idiot" are what we gets to choose between is telling enough.

Lest we forget Blount punched an honourable gent in college for the sole reason that he was losing. Should never have played another down after that assault on a fine, upstanding member of the college sports community.

Blount is dumb and lazy. When he was with the Bucs, they needed to hire a car service for him to go 3 miles to the team HQ for practices, to be there on time.

Then he'd fall asleep there.

Sure, the guy could run like hell, but he's more trouble than he's worth.

The Roman Reigns logic says that Mark Cuban is speaking truth. I mean, none of us have called a play in the Super Bowl. What the hell would we know?!

Lest we forget Blount punched an honourable gent in college for the sole reason that he was losing. Should never have played another down after that assault on a fine, upstanding member of the college sports community.

Let's not forget that the Seahawks were also in a fighting mood when they were losing there at the end too.

I'm going to admit that I don't follow football as much as I'd like to right now -- usually start paying attention around playoffs -- but I have to ask those of you in the know: what are the chances of the Texans doing anything significant next season? It's hard being a fan of Houston when our team can't ever hope of touching notoriety.

Someone please give me a reason to hope again :shifty:

I'm going to assume that means that he's against Dirk getting the last shot in crunch time, right? Since, when you play the odds, you lose...

Dumbass.

Also, Norro, Houston has a decent shot of making the playoffs next year if they can keep a QB healthy.

I'm going to admit that I don't follow football as much as I'd like to right now -- usually start paying attention around playoffs -- but I have to ask those of you in the know: what are the chances of the Texans doing anything significant next season? It's hard being a fan of Houston when our team can't ever hope of touching notoriety.

Someone please give me a reason to hope again :shifty:

JJ Watt almost managed to drag the team to the playoffs by himself this year, if you finally get some players around him they should have a good year. Plus they're in a division with the Jags and Titans, that is four wins a year right there >_>

• Like 1