2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Nothing bad will happen to the Pats, slap on the wrist.

Although, entertainment wise, is does make them the team everyone wants to hate, which is fantastic for ratings :shifty:

• Like 1

Pats should just go full blown heel now, Brady begging off at the snap and then eye poking a rusher, Gronk blindsiding nerds, Bilcheck distracting the referees while extra players run on the field >_>

• Like 3

So La'el Collins paternity test came up negative. He is not a person of interest, nor is he a suspect. He passed a polygraph test.

My question is this, why can't he enter next years draft or this year supplemental? Is there a good reason for that kind of rule to be in place or is it yet another archaic stupid ass because fuck you that's why NFL rule.

Had he been drafted could have refused to sign the contract with the team and re-enter but since he's free to choose whatever team he likes, most players wouldn't want to do that anyways. The only reason would be monetary and I'm not sure he'd be able to recoup most of what was lost anyways after taking a year off. The upside is that he can get a new contract sooner than drafted players so he just needs to find a place where he can excel.
  • Like 1

He's the kindhearted moron that people manipulate into doing evil deeds.

Belichick: Please, Gronk.

Gronk: *snarls*

Belichick: It's for the good of the team Gronk. You wanna see us win don't you?

Gronk: *looks with puppy eyes* Gronk?

Belichick: It'll make the kids so happy, Gronk.

Gronk: Gronk! *pounds chest*

• Like 3

He's the kindhearted moron that people manipulate into doing evil deeds.

Belichick: Please, Gronk.

Gronk: *snarls*

Belichick: It's for the good of the team Gronk. You wanna see us win don't you?

Gronk: *looks with puppy eyes* Gronk?

Belichick: It'll make the kids so happy, Gronk.

Gronk: Gronk! *pounds chest*

I like this. I wish Football was scripted now :(

• Like 1

I disagree, getting three first round rated players in one draft, without making a single trade, is generally a good thing.