2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

I'll contribute 75 cents if I can be their new GM for two years.....

Make it at least a buck and I'll put you on top of my candidate list.

I'm glad you will continue to not give a shit whether the team is successful or not by giving the reigns to GhostMachine.

• Like 2

I'll contribute 75 cents if I can be their new GM for two years.....

Make it at least a buck and I'll put you on top of my candidate list.

I'm glad you will continue to not give a shit whether the team is successful or not by giving the reigns to GhostMachine.

HeLLera v.s GhostMachine, PTTS, Winner Becomes GM of the Cleveland Browns.

You know it's probably not a good idea to bring gendered and sexual slurs into play when you're on the team with deflated balls.

I'm arguing with a Pats fan on Facebook now who is saying Blount is better than Lynch.

Homer fans really are the worst.

Me: Blount isn't half the RB Lynch is. What a joker...

Him: Seriously Dan? you obiviously havent been watching him a lot of this season

Me: Watching who? Lynch or Blount? Blount did nothing special, He ran all over Indy but so did that other kid - doesn't mean much.

Lynch is far better: he's slightly younger, has the ability to carry the team on his back, is an actual threat in the passing game and has consistently performed for a longer period of time. (2,000+ carries compared to Blount's 700~, 120~ catches compared to Blount's 30~)
There's a reason TB traded Blount to the Pats for UDFA and a 7th rounder, there's a reason the Steelers chose to keep Bell over Blount etc. He's an average-to-good RB, Lynch is one of the best in the game right now and has been for multiple years.

Him: Blount decided he wasnt happy at the Steelers thats why he went back to the Pats as a free agent after waviering, Lynch didnt do that much at the Superbowl

Me: Lynch did plenty - 102 yards @ 4.3ypc, 1 TD and 31 receiving yards. Blount had 40 yards @ 2.9ypc. Just like Lynch carried the Seahawks in the NFCCG - 157 yards @ 6.3ypc while his QB was throwing interceptions everywhere.
The Seahawks don't have a Tom Brady either, not even the most hardcore Seahawks fan would say Wilson is in the same league as Brady as a passer so teams expect the Seahawks to run the ball yet Lynch still puts up big games week after week.
Blount wasn't happy at the Steelers because they where playing Bell ahead of him, he cried about it so they cut him.
I'm looking at this as a neutral, I'm going to presume you're a Patriots fan because nobody could logically think Lynch and Blount are even close to being at a similar level without being a "homer".

Him: Yeah i am a Patriots fan, Seahawks have the Legion of Boom we have Brady Blout, Gronk, but i would say Vereen is better than Blount
After his last comment I'm presuming he's an idiot or drunk.
  • Like 1

Vereen *is* better than Blount.

Blount is human scum and has been since his college days.

I'm not arguing with that, it's the "Seahawks have the Legion of Boom we have Brady Blout, Gronk" response which has nothing to do with what we where talking about :P

I mean, I guess it's possible to respect a player and also be dumb enough to find a "Bitch Mode" shirt hilarious.

It's one thing to find it hilarious, and another to wave it proudly where the only message you can send to the crowd is through visuals.

It's not even accurate. Marshawn Lynch has never shown any indication he's anything but a beast. Blount should be grateful for him, if the Seahawks had given him the ball there wouldn't be a parade in Boston.