2015 College Football Thread

I'm not too upset about the Beckman situation. I'm at the point to where I think Mike Thomas (Illinois AD) needs to go and a new AD needs to be brought in before the football team has a chance at becoming better. If Cubit does well I think you keep him on for another couple of years and focus on getting some young co-ordinators with one eventually being promoted to HC. But, this is Illinois... so that is easier said than done.

I agree ... I'm just hoping he doesn't make up for the points that secondary is going to give up 

AAAAaaaand it's started already.  Last night Montana upset (although they're always a really good team) 4 time defending national champion North Dakota St, scoring on 4th down from the 1yd line with 2 seconds left.

You should support Northwestern!  They're your local school and they are easily loveable since they never win anything.

Season starts next weekend.

Don't I have enough teams that don't win anything? :P The crabcake things sounds good. Will they make me crabcakes if I support them? If so I'm in! :D 

• Like 1

I'm a free agent college football fan.  Currently supporting TCU as they're sorta local and continue to get screwed over by the NCAA.  I like Oregon, but they never win anything, also a Gators fan.

I'm a free agent college football fan.  Currently supporting TCU as they're sorta local and continue to get screwed over by the NCAA.  I like Oregon, but they never win anything, also a Gators fan.

Get out ... :P

I think both you and Srar should jump on the HOUSTON bandwagon !!!!!!  Coach Herman was the guy making Urban look good up at Ohio State. 

Speaking of the uniform bit here's a sampling of some of the new 2015 stuff:

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

PLEASE USE THIS PERMANENTLY ^