EWR 2015 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

It's worth point out, as well, that the "Brawl" stat doesn't mean how well they perform "Brawl-based" moves, it's how well they perform in a Brawl-based match.

• Like 1

WWE Updates:

Alexa Bliss should have Sparkle Splash as her primary finisher and Glitter Blizzard as her secondary finisher. Make Glitter Blizzard a corner move.

(Buddy) Murphy should have Brainbuster as his primary finisher and Murphy's Law as his secondary finisher. Make them both impact moves.

Charlotte should have Figure Four Leglock as her secondary finisher and make it submission. Rename her primary finisher to Natural Selection.

CJ Parker should have Third Eye as his primary finisher and Snap Falling Facebuster as his secondary finisher.

Dana Brooke should have Fireman's Carry Powerslam as her primary and secondary finishers.

Dean Ambrose should have Dirty Deeds as his secondary finisher.

Kalisto should be added to the main roster as a lower midcarder.

Naomi should have Slaymission as her primary finisher.

Sasha Bank should have Bank Statement as her primary finisher and make it submission.

(Wesley) Blake should have Frog Splash as primary and secondary finisher and make them both top rope moves.

Dragon Gate Updates:

Punch Tominaga should have PT Kick as his primary finisher and make it impact.

Ryotsu Shimzu should be renamed to Big R. Shimizu and change his primary finisher to Shotput Slam. Also rename Ryotsu Shimzu's alter ego entry to Ryotsu Shimizu.

Add El Lindaman.

Name: El Lindaman

Short Name: Lindaman

Nationality: Japanese
Birthmonth: Feburary
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $3,000
Touring Promotion: Toryumon
Employer #1: None
Disposition: Face
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 34/64/57/34/58/15/57/85/85
Primary Finisher: Cross Armbreaker (Submission)
Secondary Finisher: German Suplex (Impact)

Alter Ego: Yuga Hayashi

....Why are you raising the stats of wrestlers who have been retired for years?

I'm assuming "Luke" is Bushwhacker Luke? What has he done to justify his stats being raised? Haku has had, what, one match in the last decade? What has he done to justify his stats improving?

Jim Duggan's brawl to 59? Do you think Jim Duggan is capable of a better than average brawl-based match at this stage in his career? That would put his brawling stats in line with, and better than, much of the current WWE roster. What is your justification for this? Or are you just arbitrarily suggesting things?

• Like 6

I'm assuming "Luke" is Bushwhacker Luke? What has he done to justify his stats being raised? Haku has had, what, one match in the last decade? What has he done to justify his stats improving?

Jim Duggan's brawl to 59? Do you think Jim Duggan is capable of a better than average brawl-based match at this stage in his career? That would put his brawling stats in line with, and better than, much of the current WWE roster. What is your justification for this? Or are you just arbitrarily suggesting things?

All of them work regularly on the indies (multiple times per month in most cases) and all put on entertaining WWE style matches every time I've seen them perform.

All of them work regularly on the indies (multiple times per month in most cases) and all put on entertaining WWE style matches every time I've seen them perform.

Then what about Haku?

Then what about Haku?

He worked twice in the north east a couple months ago that I saw first hand.

Then what about Haku?

He worked twice in the north east a couple months ago that I saw first hand.

Haku is an non-worker working maybe three or four matches a year, but I think 56 is fine for him (I'd argue on par if not better than Hacksaw's 59.)

IMO of the changes said poster has suggested, these are fine with me.

WWE Note: Rey Mysterio has left WWE. I'd suggest renaming to Rey Misterio Jr., as WWE owns the Rey Mysterio name and spelling.

AAA/Lucha Underground Notes and Spoilers:

Add Vinny Massaro to AAA (Lucha Underground) as an opener.

Add Aerostar as an alter ego for Aero Star.

I'd put Phoenix Splash as Super Fly's primary finisher and moonsault as his secondary finisher.

AAA Spoilers based on their last two nights of tv:

Averno, Chessman and Cibernetico are now a part of La Soceidad.

Brian Cage is now wrestling for AAA proper (and not just AAA through Lucha Underground.) I'd say his overness should be around 58.

Electroshock should be a tweener.

Hijo de Pirata Morgan should be a tweener.

Super Nova is now a part of AAA as face. I think he would be in the midcard.

I asked in the stats request thread but since that apparently gets ignored I'll ask here. Are there any stats for Tessa Blanchard?

I asked in the stats request thread but since that apparently gets ignored I'll ask here. Are there any stats for Tessa Blanchard?

Tessa Blanchard is already in this month's data, and KrisClassic suggested some improvements to her stats at the start of this thread

Well, I'm using an old data set. Can someone provide me with her stats so I can edit her into my game?

Random Notes:

Perhaps lower Bill Demott's backstage to 65 based on the continuous allegations in his training methods.

Camacho should possibly be renamed to Tevita

Cody Hall should have New Japan as his touring commitment. His birthmonth is May and he should be 23.

Mahabali Veera should be renamed to Khoya and have Mahabali Shera added as an alter ego.

Matt Jackson should have Rope Hung DDT as his primary finisher.

Matt Sydal should have Air Bourne renamed to Shooting Sydal Press and Flying Double Knee renamed to Metora.

Nick Jackson should have 450 Splash as his primary finisher and change it to a top rope move.

Tama Tonga should have Headshrinker as his secondary finisher.

Uhaa Nation has left Dragon Gate so remove it as his touring commitment.

He is pretty widely rumored to have signed a WWE deal after being a part of a Performance Center camp but I'd wait on it pending the next few weeks.