"Brilliant" moments in TV *SPOILERS*

JasonM

In this thread things will be spoiled, don't read further if you don't want to have stuff spoiled. You aren't required to spoiler tag anything you post in this thread, so proceed at your own risk.

The topic title says it all really. What are some of the best moments in TV, that have been etched in your mind for various reasons. It can be heartbreaking, depressing, hilarious, or anything in between. As long as it's a moment/scene that left a profound mark on you.

To start it on an extremely lighthearted note, here's probably the most ridiculous chase and death-scenes I have seen in films. I'm not the one to have uncontrollable laughing fits, but this made me burst out in laughter for a good minute.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Arrow had a pretty amazing mid season finale. I've always loved seeing characters just completely outclassed, so this was pretty great for me. I don't think I've rewatched a scene over so much in years.

Also, I'm not sure any scene has ever captured a show better than this one...

http://youtu.be/Ut8QlWfTGwc

• Like 1

Again not so much a moment, but "Greatest Hits" from the third season of Lost is an episode of any show that will stick with me. It wasn't ground breaking in any sense but for some reason I just latched onto the Charlie character, so well I didn't want to see him come to an end the episode really did make sure he got a good farewell.

Once scene in particular always gets me, I believe its after the band has broken up a flashback shows Charlie performing a cover of Wonderwall on the street - for some reason I've always found rhis scene just absolutely beautiful

Edited by WeAreOne

Again not so much a moment, but "Greatest Hits" from the third season of Lost is an episode of any show that will stick with me. It wasn't ground breaking in any sense but for some reason I just latched onto the Charlie character, so well I didn't want to see him come to an end the episode really did make sure he got a good farewell.

Once scene in particular always gets me, I believe its after the band has broken up a flashback shows Charlie performing a cover of Wonderwall on the street - for some reason I've always found rhis scene just absolutely beautiful

Not Penny's Boat is definitely an all time great moment. And again, not really a moment, but The Constant in general is just incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic

The cuts between the family/Family celebrating and mingling with each other and the much less glamorous places where they actually build their empires is brilliant. The best season-ending montage ever.

Runner-up for season montages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wjFGhqKQE

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owl8_Jen8Jw

This gave me chills when it first aired. It still does. Elias might be one of my favourite TV villains of all time: sinister, menacing, and yet in his own way he has a code of honour. The show in general is brilliant but Elias is the cherry on top of the cake, so to speak

• Like 3