Superman 64 Discussion Thread

Benji

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...

• BATMAN!
    • LEADER!

Honestly, this has gone better than I ever expected. I made the thread as a distraction from the NXT thread and it has itself become distracted from it's own topic. All hail the glorious Affleck, except for in Chasing Amy because seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

I liked Chasing Amy a lot when I was like 15 and absolutely refuse to ever, ever, ever rewatch it because I have to imagine it would completely horrify me now. Good god.

• Like 2

That's the same way I feel about American Beauty. I remember when I watched it as a teenager, my dad told me I'd appreciate it more when I got older. I just don't know what about "that movie where Kevin Spacey fantasizes about fucking a high school student for two hours" would lead him to believe I'd enjoy it more now buuuuuuuuuuuuut. :shifty:

I just don't know what about "that movie where Kevin Spacey fantasizes about fucking a high school student for two hours" would lead him to believe I'd enjoy it more now buuuuuuuuuuuuut. :shifty:

Art imitates life.

• Like 1

Do you guys have to derail everything that you don't agree with? It was a fairly good back and forward thread with some solid arguments that has been turned into a dank new meme™

I've got a question for you...

Who do you think is the hottest WWE wrestler? And why is your answer Big E?

0f4IkH9.gif

• Like 2