2018 World Cup Qualifiers

DFF

Maybe it's bias, but from being at the Wales game last night, I hope Ireland get slaughtered in the play offs. They were terrible. Wales players were getting battered with nothing to show for it and there were a lot of challenges from Irish players that they should have had a yellow, whilst any slight nudge and the Irish were going down, and staying down. See Joe Allen getting a yellow, then getting crushed with nothing to show for it.

Aaron Ramsey needs to be brought down a peg. He thinks he's better than he is, he's always trying to go for the spectacular, as if to prove he's better than Bale. Everyone of his freekicks was shit, and the few shots he had were almost like he was on FIFA and the finesse button accidentally got stuck down and he's useless side foot it to the keeper. He was doing tricks on the edge of our box for fucks sake.

Also, the woman in front of us was on her phone all fucking game counting her Facebook likes, she can fuck off too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, New Damage said:

I hope Ireland get slaughtered in the play offs. They were terrible. 

Me too, tbh. 

15 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Didn't think there was anything still riding on the Euro qualifiers, but Portugal need to beat Switzerland tonight to avoid a play-off.

The Netherlands need to beat Sweden by about 50 goals to get a playoff spot. Something like that.