iZOMBIE

=BK=

So, did anyone else watch? I wasn't loving it at first but it got better as the show went on. I don't like it as much as the other two CW shows I like but depending on how it goes, it might climb up.

Wasn't that the premises of that zombie romcom that came out a few years ago?

Oh my god, I remember hearing about this show. The whole part about her becoming part zombie and working in a morgue was one thing, but absorbing their memories and solving crimes!?

PART zombie ghost whisperer.

From what I've read other people say, the show is apparently heavily Veronica Mars inspired. I've seen some people describe the comics as Scooby-Doo like.

We've already got Forever. Do we really need somebody else who came back from the dead working as a ME? I was going to watch it - a zombie trying to fit into normal life - but a zombie turned detective seems a little bit much.

I'll probably still go to CW's website and watch the first episode for the sake of sure curiosity.

It's actually really fun. Very Rob Thomas-esque, and when it's done right there's nothing wrong with it.

Fucking million times better than shit like Forever, at least.

Oh, come off it. Forever is fun in its own way. Come to that, I preferred it to iZOMBIE, having finally watched the first episode. They both have their merits, but I don't think that I'll be watching this new CW series.

As a side note, when are they just going to start calling The CW what it is - comic book TV.

The DC Network