5 Star Wrestling

TKz

I saw it on the New Legacy INC. stream the other night, for an unlicensed indie game it's not the worst game ever....still pretty terrible but not the worst game ever

Oh come on, this is their first attempt guys. You've got to give them til at least 5 Star Wrestling 2016 before you can really judge them!

That's fair. We said that about 2k when they took over from WWE. We should give SP a chance too. After all, 2K reinforced their reputation for taking on feedback and improving their product with the WWE series and...

...Fuck.

• Like 1

They overcorrected the Punt a little too much, Orton kicks thin air six inches away from the opponent's head. Organ kicks the opponent's heart right out of their chest.

• Like 1

We should give SP a chance too.

Never.

Aside from his past history here, the animations look like they were pretty much completely stolen from the THQ/AKI games, and it wouldn't surprise me if there was some stuff from SmackDown stolen as well.

It's one thing to make a game where certain common elements are use; engines are fine, provided you make original content; I mean, look at all the shit that game from Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Half-Life, etc. You at least know that games produced using those engines are done with it.

But this, it just looks like he's profiting off of someone else's work, and so on.

• Like 1

We should give SP a chance too.

Never.

Aside from his past history here, the animations look like they were pretty much completely stolen from the THQ/AKI games, and it wouldn't surprise me if there was some stuff from SmackDown stolen as well.

It's one thing to make a game where certain common elements are use; engines are fine, provided you make original content; I mean, look at all the shit that game from Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Half-Life, etc. You at least know that games produced using those engines are done with it.

But this, it just looks like he's profiting off of someone else's work, and so on.

Woosh :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWUlx9gPgI

Since I brought it up. The newLEGACYinc stream. In case you wanted another 3 hours of 5 Star Wrestling and I think we all do

Comments from the above linked video.
People stop Bitching about this Game it looks sick u guys need to stop crying about modern games
Super happy you guys played this. I almost bought it last night. I'm still on the ropes if I shouldn't.

If you value your sanity, pls no.

That 'We CaptureTheFrag' guys passion for defending the game is rather amusing. :lol:

• Like 1