I like looking at the band member timeline graph thingies on wikipedia.

K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw this thread and thought about how DX's might look, those two blips on Shawn Michaels in 99 and 2001 confused me for a moment but then I remembered the one night reunions.8eea678be428ecf7249556dc17ab32c3.png

A graph showing the timeline of a stars career showing title reigns, injuries and all that would be enjoyable to see. I might try to make one myself in excel.

Edited by Deathlok190

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2017 at 02:12, Deathlok190 said:

Just saw this thread and thought about how DX's might look, those two blips on Shawn Michaels in 99 and 2001 confused me for a moment but then I remembered the one night reunions.8eea678be428ecf7249556dc17ab32c3.png

A graph showing the timeline of a stars career showing title reigns, injuries and all that would be enjoyable to see. I might try to make one myself in excel.

If you do someone interesting, I'll cross-stitch it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who the hell is that first one?!

And yea, he might've been a later member, but Mix Master Mike is a Beastie Boy in my heart

10 minutes ago, Lint said:

Who the hell is that first one?!

And yea, he might've been a later member, but Mix Master Mike is a Beastie Boy in my heart

The first chart is Iron Butterfly. I love the ones that are just mental like that. No original members. most of the members weren't even on the last album, which was a live release, and countless more members since the last studio album. It's bonkers.

• Like 4