Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

PIque and Fabregas were poached from academy there were no clauses. United just didn't play Pique and sold him back for peanuts.

Bojan's deal with Roma and Milan was the most convoluted set of transfers ever that made no sense.

Mangala has looked brilliant so far this season, I don't see why they'd want rid of him.

Also Thauvin to Newcastle is expected to be completed this week. I'm doubtful about it all but I will be giddy if he signs, he's exactly what's needed in midfield at the minute!

Mangala has looked brilliant so far this season, I don't see why they'd want rid of him.

Also Thauvin to Newcastle is expected to be completed this week. I'm doubtful about it all but I will be giddy if he signs, he's exactly what's needed in midfield at the minute!

When he's on his day, unstoppable. But there's too much inconsistency in his game to make me believe he's going to be the guy to solve our midfield.

Otamendi would be a fantastic signing for City.

Seems United put all their eggs in the Ramos basket. Can see that biting them on the arse unless they are lining up a move for another centre back before the end of the window.

Lee Butler, what a legend.

Brad Jones is learning from one of the best now.

Brad Jones looks like a chimp that has been out of the sun for too long, and the other fella looks like he lost a fight with a sunbed.

• Like 2