Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

I signed Shaqiri for Stoke on this FM when it came out. I am the Oracle.

If my predictions are consistent then Liverpool are definitely winning the league. :shifty:

• Like 1

Benteke to Liverpool is gathering pace. Borini as make weight possible.. which I'm not thrilled with, but eh. He's going somewhere eitherway.

Tim is after a new keeper, I was hoping to get Begovic, but it seems like he's going to sit on a London bench.

Benteke to Liverpool is gathering pace. Borini as make weight possible.. which I'm not thrilled with, but eh. He's going somewhere eitherway.

Tim is after a new keeper, I was hoping to get Begovic, but it seems like he's going to sit on a London bench.

Lukas Hradecky has also been linked.

I think you could probably get something out of Borini. He's not a bad player he just wasn't really going to do much with us. Got good movement and he did score a few goals for Sunderland.

Why would he replace the best keeper in the Premier League?