Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

With no more crowds outside stadiums, dildos getting shoved in presenters faces and 'FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY', transfer deadline night has jumped the shark anyway.

• Like 1

These sort of transfers are as a direct result of this increasing "homegrown" nonsense. All it means is that overrated English players go for ludicrous fees and wages while Man City and Chelsea vacuum up any foreign talent as soon as they hit puberty.

Sterling is a massive prospect but £49m is a lot of money right now. Liverpool need to invest wisely now, that's for sure, because it's a shit load of money to throw away in the manner they did last season.

On the WBA front, we've turned our attention from Matt Phillips to Michail Antonio and we still want George Friend. Would be nice to make another signing about now to be honest but I'm not holding my breath.

Different scenarios really.

Nobody can hold onto players when they're wanted by and they've their heart set on Real Madrid or Barcelona. Sterling is just an immature money-grabbing knob who's had his agent in his ear trying to get as much money as possible, while sacrificing his development.

It doesn't reflect badly on Liverpool at all. I admire them for not giving in and giving him the money City are foolishly going to.

Edited by TCO
  • Like 2