Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Lloris has broken his wrist.....Which may be a kinda blessing for us, in helping to keep him at Spurs. As long as he's not out for long.

Although the cynical Spurs fans on Facebook suggest that this is the same as when Modric and Bale were "injured" preseason to explain why they missed tours before signing for Madrid.

LLORIS TO MADRID!

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

What's the significance of the #9 jersey?

Wearers from the past decade include Kezman, Crespo, Sidwell, Boulahrouz, Di Santo and Torres.

It's not had the best of runs.

Big fan of defenders wearing typical midfielder/striker squad numbers. Remember at Wednesday one year we had Roger Johnson and then Oguchi Onyewu wear the number 8 shirt in one season.

Back in the day some World Cup teams used to alphabetise their squad numbers meaning you'd get an outfield player wearing 1 and a goalkeeper wearing 7 or 8, or something.

Apparently, Wijnaldum won't travel on the same plane as his new teammates for the US tour. When asked, one of Newcastle's staff members said ''Don't worry, he's not going alone''. I'm hoping this means Mitrovic.

Apparently, Wijnaldum won't travel on the same plane as his new teammates for the US tour. When asked, one of Newcastle's staff members said ''Don't worry, he's not going alone''. I'm hoping this means Mitrovic.

I'm hoping this means that there is a pilot.

• Like 3