Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Delph to City back on.

If he had gone last time, oh well I wouldn't have blamed him. if he goes now, after that statement on the official site then he deserves no respect from Villa fans.

rumours are that he's unhappy with Benteke being sold. (Despite there being a release clause so really Villa don't have a say)

I'd be pissed off though if I was a Villa fan after the statement he came out with. 

He knew Benteke would be going, if he wasn't 100% committed, he shouldn't have released the statement. He'll look a right treacherous bastard. If. Could all be bollocks.

CKHX8dHUcAAUivg.png

The picture that has started it all off.

Edited by Summers

His contract was due to end after last season. He signed a new one in Jan. I believe general consensus is the 8m buy out was because he was always intending on going, but didn't want to go on a free. At least the club got something this way. 

By 'change of heart', do they mean 'his agent told him how much City were willing to give him in wages since they'll quite happily spunk £200k a week on Sterling'?

• Like 1

Real are signing Casilla to replace Casillas. He'll provide back up for Navas. Hope this means De Gea stays.

Also means they can just scratch an "s" of a bunch of jersies and save on printing.