Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

If he were happy to move across London to permanently sit on the bench (and I don't see why he would be), then being less disciplined is probably a good thing. He'd only be seeing game time when we either don't need Azpi's defensive prowess so much or if it's as a late 'attacking' sub when we're pushing for goals.

• Admin

Hull have signed Arsenal’s teenage striker Chuba Akpom on a season-long loan. The 19-year-old has followed his Arsenal team-mate Isaac Hayden to the KC Stadium following the 20-year-old’s arrival in a similar deal on Friday. Elsewhere, Trabzonspor have reached an agreement with Hull City over striker Dame N'Doye.

Dominic Solanke has joined Vitesse Arnhem on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Fulham have made their seventh summer signing by paying an undisclosed fee for Finland international Sakari Mattila. The 26-year-old defensive midfielder arrives from Norwegian club Aalesunds on a two-year contract, with an options for a further 12 months.

Hull have signed Arsenal’s teenage striker Chuba Akpom on a season-long loan. The 19-year-old has followed his Arsenal team-mate Isaac Hayden to the KC Stadium following the 20-year-old’s arrival in a similar deal on Friday. Elsewhere, Trabzonspor have reached an agreement with Hull City over striker Dame N'Doye.

Dominic Solanke has joined Vitesse Arnhem on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Fulham have made their seventh summer signing by paying an undisclosed fee for Finland international Sakari Mattila. The 26-year-old defensive midfielder arrives from Norwegian club Aalesunds on a two-year contract, with an options for a further 12 months.

I was going to post something about whether we'd end up signing anyone else. Dunno who he is, but meh - another body.

Because apparently the rule this summer is like-for-like replacements only,* and we've only sold one left-back. 

(* - Except for John Stones, but I think Chelsea will balk at his price at this rate.)

I'm presuming they're careful to use fairly strong/level stats throughout, which is disappointing.

"But you have to note that his Decisions rating is only 4...because he's a fucking moron."

• Like 1

Any idea how long Sky Sports News have been using Football Manager stats as a suitable justification for buying a player:

11850806_10153556127278055_1932999234_n.

I just took that picture there as it entertained me!  Why is this a thing?!

I'm just going to return to how pathetic this is. It's like a Chris Morris sketch.

• Like 5

If they're going to do it, they need to do it properly and add Maxim Tsikalgo and To Madeira into the list of potential new Man Utd strikers.

• Like 4