Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

These Cavani/Utd rumours are a bit mental. If Falcao can't cut it in the PL, why would Cavani? Might as well just keep Falcao.

Explain your logic here.

They just seem like two very similar players to me. Falcao was supposedly one of the best strikers in the world a few seasons back. If he can't cut it, I see no reason why Cavani would.

Hmmm, I'd have said Falcao is more of a leading the line striker, whereas Cavani is a bit more of a workhorse. Besides, Cavani hasn't had to recover from a serious injury in the last couple of years.

These Cavani/Utd rumours are a bit mental. If Falcao can't cut it in the PL, why would Cavani? Might as well just keep Falcao.

Explain your logic here.

They just seem like two very similar players to me. Falcao was supposedly one of the best strikers in the world a few seasons back. If he can't cut it, I see no reason why Cavani would.

Cavani hasn't been broken by injury.

Apparently the filth have joined the race to sign "the new Paul Scholes" Lewis Cook. Scholes isn't fit to lace Cooky's boots, and they can get fucked if they think their stealing the new Billy Brenner :shifty:

Rafa's level of self-delusion has plumbed new depths if he thinks RAFA TIME has replaced "Lineker, pls." in our hearts.

Wait, what? All I'm reading here is ''hi my name is plubby and i'm jealous.''

Nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-RsrF_V_w

• Like 1

I heard that Mowatt lad interests quite a few clubs.

I will be shocked if between Cook, Mowatt, Byram and Taylor that they're not linked to every premier league club between now and September.

Theo Walcott and Raheem Sterling are set for a STUNNING SUMMER SWAP. One goes to Arsenal, the other to Liverpool, kinda like that.

Roberto Martinez will make Tom Cleverley his PRIME TARGET this summer for Everton. His SECONDARY TARGET is Adnan Januzaj.

The German Messi, Marko Marin, looks POISED for another loan deal. This time at Malaga.

• Like 2