Vanilla Mafia: Otra Vez! Sign-Ups

The basics of Vanilla Mafia are this - there are no roles, only alignments. You're either Town or you're Mafia. Mafia has to become more numerous than the Town, Town has to achieve a total elimination of the Mafia. Day phase, Town chooses who to eliminate. Night phase, Mafia chooses who to eliminate. Last team standing wins. Also, along with this:

1. No editing of posts. Do this, and I will eliminate you myself.

2. No flaming or trolling after Day One. If you haven't gotten it out of your system by then, you are only going to be a hindrance.

3. I will be setting a deadline for each day and night phase, and I will be adhering to them strictly without extension. If you're going to sign up, I'll assume that you're going to be an active player. If we reach a day deadline, I will randomly eliminate somebody, regardless of their alignment (just to discourage Mafia from simply letting the game go to deadline every day phase). If we reach a night deadline, the Mafia loses its kill.

Let's go.

Player List

1. pizza

2. Kuji

3. Hook

4. BYF

5. carbon

Etc.

Back-Ups

1. Benji

Etc.

• 2 weeks later...