GTA V PC Thread

Dan

It's available in Australia. I'm umming and ahhing about it. I've already got GTA V on two platforms, but I don't have it on a next-gen because I cbf getting an X-Box One or a PS4 at this stage.

I'll probably end up caving but we'll see.

It's very pretty, even with my relatively old graphics card. I have no idea why but my dog and my boyfriend's dog have been sitting there watching us play (my dog normally pays no attention to television, I have my PC hooked up to a monitor and the tv).

Edit. Turned up my textures even though it said it would be above the bar thing, still running at 60 frames, lovely.

Edited by Quom

• 4 weeks later...

Doing missions, races, stealing from shops, stealing cars & selling them. They all eventually add up. Also you get extra cash for doing online missions on hard.

It's a bit of a grind but the higher the level you get the better the missions will be to earn the big bucks. You could try joining other peoples heists too, I mean you won't be able to create your own but you should be able to join others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...