EWR 2015 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Betsy Ruth should be renamed to Andrea and added to both SWA-SW (for Shine) and WWN. I'd make her a midcard heel in SWA-SW and a lower midcard heel in WWN. Add to Valifornia for SWA-SW and Premier Athlete Brand for WWN.

Remove Derek Ryze from WWN, he last appeared in 2013.

Remove Trent Barretta from WWN, he last appeared on the China tour in November 2014

WWE

Add Uhaa Nation to development (rename him to Sesugh Uhaa)

Make Goldust and The Miz Midcarders (Over down to 78 for both).

Make Ryback (Over up to 85), Rusev (Over up to 87) and Mizdow (Over up to 83) Upper-Midcarders.

ROH

Add El Patron, Main Eventer, Old School Face.

Add ODB, Midcarder, Fun Drunk.

Relationships

- Add a love relationship between Davey Richards and Angelina Love.

- Add a love relationship between Bram and Charlotte.

- Add a love relationship between Aiden English and Shaul Guerrero.

- Add a love relationship between Dean Ambrose and Renee Young.

I don't have stats in front of me, but 78 seems a bit high for Goldust, I'd go to 73, but 75 would be ok.

I don't think Miz should be midcard, upper is good, he is featured most if not every week.

El Patron is in a lot of companies (not sure how many is in game), but I'm not sure he is in ROH regular enough compared to other feds to be in ROH. If he has a slot open, then I agree.

ODB I don't think is going to be in ROH anymore, it seemed like her match with Maria was a one-off. I could be wrong, I haven't read spoilers, but I haven't heard her mentioned on TV as of late.

I'm not a big fan of adding new relationships. I know it keeps it more real to life, but it also becomes a pain when they split, as most seem to do. It also takes long enough for a game to start because of relationships, 4 more may not seem like much, but more don't need to be added unless they get married until some of the older relationships are deleted that aren't needed anymore.

I know all these are subjective, but these are my thoughts. I like the rest of them though. I usually agree with most of your suggestions.

ROH Notes:

Remove The Decade as a stable as it is now just Adam Page and BJ Whitmer.

I wouldn't remove The Decade as they recently added Colby Corino into their group. I'm not sure on his stats but he should be added to the game (unless I missed him), and added to The Decade. I would also add a blood relative relation between Colby and Steve Corino (despite my just prior statement of too many relationships).

I didn't know about Colby joining The Decade. He should be added but the only hold up would be the stats. Remember he would also have a blood relationship with his aunt, Allison Danger.

On the relationship front, I only really suggest loyalties for Mexican wrestlers and blood relationship unless the friendships or love relationships are widely known (and not recent.)

How current does the roster have to be? There are a lot I could think to change out due to recent months based on who has/hasn't been used in the past 6 months and who has quit.

CZW/WSU:

Add Kyle Francis (formerly wrestler Kit Osbourne) (announcer)

Add Dan Yost (referee)

Add Kevin Keenan (referee)

Add James Figueiredo (head producer CZW/WSU)

Add Trevor Lee (wrestler)

Add Jonathan Gresham(wrestler)

Add CJ Parker/CJP (wrestler)

Add Nick Gage (wrestler)

Add Papadon (wrestler)

Add Dick Justice (Team Tremendous) (wrestler/manager)

Add Buxx Belmar (wrestler)

Add Mike Bailey (wrestler)

Add Joey Janela (wrestler)

Add Lucky 13 (Nation of Intoxication) (wrestler)

Add Caleb Konley (wrestler)

Add Stockade (wrestler)

Add Preacher Finneus James (wrestler)

Add Conor "Wrench" Claxton (Nation of Intoxication) (wrestler)

Add Ryan Galeone (The Front) (wrestler)

Add Brandon Watts (Milk Chocolate) (wrestler)

Add Randy Summers (Milk Chocolate) (wrestler)

Add Leva Bates (wrestler)

Add Solo Darling (wrestler)

Add Tessa Blanchard (wrestler)

Remove Drew Cordeiro (announcer)

Remove Tony Stevens (referee)

Remove Addy Starr (wrestler)

Remove Amber O'Neil (wrestler)

Remove Azrieal (wrestler)

Remove Barbi Hayden (wrestler)

Remove Biff Busick (wrestler)

Remove Chris Dickinson (wrestler)

Remove Christina Von Eerie (manager)

Remove Claudio Del Solis (wrestler)

Remove Cory Kastle (wrestler)

Remove Jaka (wrestler)

Remove Jana (wrestler)

Remove Jodi D'Milo (wrestler)

Remove Joker (wrestler)

Remove Kaitlin Diemond (wrestler)

Remove Leah Von Dutch (wrestler)

Remove Masada (wrestler)

Remove Nate Stein (non-wrestler)

Remove Nikki Storm (wrestler)

Remove Nyla Rose (wrestler)

Remove Sammy Geodollno (manager)

Remove Sweet Saraya Knight (wrestler)

Remove Timothy Thatcher (wrestler)

Remove Tina San Antonoio (wrestler)

Remove Tommy Dreamer (wrestler)

Remove Xandra Bale (wrestler)

CZW World Champion: BLK Jeez

CZW Tag Team Champions: OI4K (Dave & Jake Crist)

CZW WIRED Champion: Joe Gacy

CZW "Honorary" Junior Heavyweight Champion (Unofficial belt): Greg Excellent

WSU Champion: LuFisto

WSU Spirit Champion: Vacant

WSU Tag Team Champions: Kimber Lee & Annie Social

A good number of the CZW adds are not in the game unless they have another gimmick. I know for a fact Belmar, Bailey and Gaelon aren't.

Edited by mkpunk

Thanks Bill! Hope everything is okay!

-I SUPER disagree with lowering Finlay's stats. His most recent matches, which were as recent as a couple of years ago, were stellar still. To do so just because he is 55 is silly, especially factoring in we have seen other talent that age or higher working at a high rate, it's not unheard of.
-No way should Daniel Bryan's overness be lowered. He's the hottest thing they have going.
-Raise Tito Santana's brawl to 56, speed to 14. Lower his stiffness to 43.
-Rename El Bronco Internacional to Bronco Internacional. Change his age to 53. Lower his brawl to 43, speed to 31, technical to 36, stiffness to 44, selling to 50, and overness to 22. Check Booker.
-Raise Joey Janela's brawl to 66 and stiffness to 63.
-Check Announcer for Eric Corvis. Lower his brawl to 62 and speed to 54.
-Uncheck SS Look for Myke Quest.
-Check Booker for Dameon Slugga. Lower his brawl to 50.
-Remove Munenori Sawa from Zero-1. Make him a non-wrestler.
-Raise Naomi's brawl to 48 and speed to 74.
-Lower CM Punk's speed to 66.
-Make Nick Gage an active wrestler again.

-Check SS Look and Diva for Betsy Ruth.

-I SUPER disagree with lowering Finlay's stats. His most recent matches, which were as recent as a couple of years ago, were stellar still. To do so just because he is 55 is silly, especially factoring in we have seen other talent that age or higher working at a high rate, it's not unheard of.

Yeah, the fact that they were a couple years ago makes Viva's point.

Finlay's stats should be lowered slightly but probably not as drastically as suggested. Wrestlers like Undertaker, Sting, Triple H, The Rock, etc. wrestle irregularly, but we aren't lowering their stats.

Edited by Mancuerda

His real life abilities showed not a single decrease in real life between his WCW run and when started actively working in WWE again in the mid 00s'. So why lower them based on an assumption when he has proven to be adept at his style despite his age or time away?

His real life abilities showed not a single decrease in real life between his WCW run and when started actively working in WWE again in the mid 00s'. So why lower them based on an assumption when he has proven to be adept at his style despite his age or time away?

Big difference in coming back in your 40's and in your 50's. Biology tells us this.

Big difference in coming back in your 40's and in your 50's. Biology tells us this.

But you're still making huge assumptions. I wouldn't mind lowering his stats just a hair, but lowering them more than a point or two each seems unjustly harsh based on no evidence.

But you're still making huge assumptions. I wouldn't mind lowering his stats just a hair, but lowering them more than a point or two each seems unjustly harsh based on no evidence.

To assume he hasn't lost more than just a step is just as big an assumption as assuming the opposite. A 50 year old is not able to work the same as he could have in his 40's and especially in his 30's.

-Josh Barnett: Check Announcer, maybe boost charisma a smidge. Source: AXS NJPW show.

-Is Robert Rodiguez going to be added as owner for Lucha Underground? I thougt it was intersting

when suggested some time back. If so, here are some stats.

Birth Month June

Age 46

Contract written

(The following speculative)

Talent maybe 85

Backstage 90

Check Unsackable

Style: Prefers Characters

To assume he hasn't lost more than just a step is just as big an assumption as assuming the opposite. A 50 year old is not able to work the same as he could have in his 40's and especially in his 30's.

That's not necessarily true. It depends on your style and your conditioning; there are plenty of guys outside of the US style who can still work to a high standard well into their 50s and 60s - it's extremely common in Lucha, and not unheard of in Japan. There have also been plenty of guys in the UK who worked well into their 60s due to working a much less high-impact style than is common in the US, and lost very little.

Ultimately, we've seen no evidence that Finlay is any worse than he was a couple of years ago, and it's hardly a game-breaking mistake if his brawl stat is three points higher or lower than you think it should be, so it's not exactly a priority screaming out to get changed.

WWE

Add Uhaa Nation to development (rename him to Sesugh Uhaa)

Add KC Cassidy to development (rename her to Cassie McIntosh)

This is just my opinion but I would maybe hold off on changing these yet. They aren't yet on television performing, it's just that the reports/WWE.com articles have mentioned them under their real names but then, they aren't written in kayfabe. Until they appear on TV I would maybe leave them with their known ring names.

Unless of course they have been competing at live events under their real names.

• Like 1

Aaron Williams should be added to CZW as an opener face. Raise overness to 18.

Cloudy should be added to IWC as a cocky heel lower midcarder.

Add MOTN Lions as a team with Cloudy and Nick Ando (stats given in the past), put them at 5 exp.

Dylan Bostic should be added to IWC as a lower midcard face.

Gregory Iron and Zack Gowen should be added to PWS as midcad faces, they are the reigning tag team champions.

Jay Bradley should be added to OVW as an upper midcard face.

Jon Bolen should have War Child as an alter ego and be added to JCW as a lower midcard heel.

Add Krimson to IWC as an evil midcard heel.

Mad Man Pondo and Mary Dobson are the JCW tag team champions.

Nick Ando should be added to IWC as a cocky lower midcard heel.

Papadon should have Dimitrios Papadon as an alter ego.

Add The Premier Gods as a tag team with Papadon and Tony Nese at 5 exp.

edit:
Ethan Page should be a heel with an old school heel gimmick in WWN and add to PWG as a lower midcard heel with an old school heel gimmick.

Rename Harry Smith to Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Josh Alexander should have ROH replace WWN and add to PWG as a lower midcard heel with a bad ass gimmick.

Justin Gabriel should be renamed to PJ Black, added to WWN as an upper midcard face, added to PWS as main event face, added to FWE as a main event face for HOH and have Jarred Black added as an alter ego.

Edited by mkpunk