EWR 2015 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Josh Barnett: Check Announcer, maybe boost charisma a smidge. Source: AXS NJPW show.

-Is Robert Rodiguez going to be added as owner for Lucha Underground? I thougt it was intersting

when suggested some time back. If so, here are some stats.

Birth Month June

Age 46

Contract written

(The following speculative)

Talent maybe 85

Backstage 90

Check Unsackable

Style: Prefers Characters

I'd say talent could be better at 75.

Also CHIKARA needs an owner to properly run.

Billy Corgan should be added to TNA as a writer.

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly could perhaps become tweeners in ROH.

-Raise Marcela's brwal to 46 and speed to 74.
-Raise El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr's brawl to 39, stiffness to 35, and selling to 67.
-Raise El Hijo de L.A. Park's brawl to 36, stiffness to 38, and selling to 64.
-Lower Kevin Cunningham's brawl to 41, speed to 67, and overness to 8.
-Lower Anthony Graves' overness to 18.
-Make Pelle Primeau a non-wrestler. He hasn't wrestled in over three years.
-Raise La Rosa Negra's brawl to 74, speed to 62, technical to 56, and selling to 78. Change her secondary finisher to Fireman's Carry Slam (Impact).

I see some stats falling into what may be in some situations baseless stereotypes, that we should look at a bit more closely. Women wrestlers have low stats because they are women, luchadors having high speed and low everything else, etc. It's something I've noticed for a while, but really drove it home with the pointless lowering of Marcela's brawl, because she is a solid brawler. Not really a criticism or anything, just something we should all bear in mind.

Edited by KrisClassic

TNA

- Angelina Love and Davey Richards are engaged. Source: https://twitter.com/ActualALove/status/592860449772851200

- Remove Hector Guerrero. His profile has been move to the 'Alumini' section. Source: https://twitter.com/Lazortron/status/592818913701974017

WWE

- Change Dean Ambrose gimmick to Crazy.

- Change Naomi gimmick to Arrogant.

- Damien Sandow is using his name again (starting last night at Raw), he's not longer using Mizdow.

Edited by SpanishMen

-Raise El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr's brawl to 39, stiffness to 35, and selling to 67.

-Raise La Rosa Negra's brawl to 74, speed to 62, technical to 56, and selling to 78. Change her secondary finisher to Fireman's Carry Slam (Impact).

I see some stats falling into what may be in some situations baseless stereotypes, that we should look at a bit more closely. Women wrestlers have low stats because they are women, luchadors having high speed and low everything else, etc. It's something I've noticed for a while, but really drove it home with the pointless lowering of Marcela's brawl, because she is a solid brawler. Not really a criticism or anything, just something we should all bear in mind.

The women are hard to pin point. Some don't wrestle like say a So Cal Val while others do but are sloppy at it like say Cameron (Lynn)

Luchadores are too a little hard to set as many wrestle in trios matches and often don't show brawl abilities or technical abilities. It takes more singles matches like CMLL Relampago (Lightning) or Lucha Underground's one on ones to show that side.

The women are hard to pin point. Some don't wrestle like say a So Cal Val while others do but are sloppy at it like say Cameron (Lynn)

Why does that make it any harder to judge than the men? Surely "some don't wrestle, some do but are sloppy at it" is equally true of male performers and no one seems to find it too tricky to set their stats accordingly.

• Like 1

Why does that make it any harder to judge than the men? Surely "some don't wrestle, some do but are sloppy at it" is equally true of male performers and no one seems to find it too tricky to set their stats accordingly.

More women wrestlers are typically sloppier workers and do lower quality matches than men do (sometimes due to time constraints.) Not saying that there aren't great women wrestlers, there's just more sloppy women workers.

Am I just missing him or is Dario Cueto not in the data?

No he wasn't added.

Again, apologize for the delay, but was working on adding the Lucha Underground promotion to the game when I had a family emergency come up that put pretty much everything else in life on hold for a couple weeks. The plan is to start immediately (well, almost, as I plan to sleep tonight and start tomorrow) on the May Update.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh7j58kcd8u5crn/APRUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wre1cx4va8xeuz5/APRDATA.zip

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu5bv27cgydhxbf/APRBEGINNERS.zip

This might sound stupid but im new, if i want to download tbe game with this update do i just download the 1st file or do i need to download the game 1st?

I believe FULL also includes a picture pack in the zip, DATA just has the database in the zip, not sure on the BEGINNERS one though without downloading it.

Beginners has all the pictures of everyone currently in the game, all the banners and all the logos. If you just started, it is your best bet

I was going through some of the wrestlers and noticed a couple that could be removed. Daniel Cross and Darin Waid haven't wrestled to my knowledge in close to a decade, and I think only competed in WLW and possible small indies in the midwest, maybe a short stint in NOAH. I don't think they would be missed if they are removed. If removal is something people don't want to do then their ages need to be updated. I'm not sure on exact age but at the least, they should be upped to 28 or 30 by now. I'm not sure when they were added to the game, but if the info is available, then add the number of years to their age.

I think a few of the other former WLW guys could be removed as well, but need to go through the database to see who all is still in the game. I'd like to see some of their current roster in the game, but haven't seen enough to come up with stats.

I was going through some of the wrestlers and noticed a couple that could be removed. Daniel Cross and Darin Waid haven't wrestled to my knowledge in close to a decade, and I think only competed in WLW and possible small indies in the midwest, maybe a short stint in NOAH. I don't think they would be missed if they are removed. If removal is something people don't want to do then their ages need to be updated. I'm not sure on exact age but at the least, they should be upped to 28 or 30 by now. I'm not sure when they were added to the game, but if the info is available, then add the number of years to their age.

I think a few of the other former WLW guys could be removed as well, but need to go through the database to see who all is still in the game. I'd like to see some of their current roster in the game, but haven't seen enough to come up with stats.

Some of the ROH trainees could be removed too. Davey Andrews, Matt Turner, Anthony Franco and Smash Bradley come to mind due to VERY short in-ring lives.

Fandango should be face with no manager.

Rosa Mendes should now be managing Adam Rose.

The New Day should be heels.

Naomi should be heel.

Brie Bella should be face.

Nikki Bella should be tweener.

Matt Cross/Son of Havoc and Ivelisse Velez should be tweeners in Lucha Underground.

We've had this discussion before..many times. People usually argue "BUT SOMEONE MIGHT WANT TO USE THEM!!!!1111!!!!" or "BUT THEY MIGHT START WRESTLING AGAIN!!!!!1111!!!!!!" and that wins out

• Like 1

Aiden English should have his technical raised to 50.

Alexa Bliss should have her brawl raised to 30, her speed raised to 62, technical to 38 and selling to 58.

Angelo Dawkins should have his technical raised to 63.

Bayley should have her speed raised to 63 and technical raised to 52.

Becky Lynch should have her speed raised to 38.

Big E should have his speed lowered to 35.

Damien Sandow should have his speed raised to 36.

Emma should have her brawl lowered to 52 and her speed raised to 56.

Edit:

Carmella should have her brawl raised to 34, her speed raised to 37 and her technical raised to 33.

Heidi Lovelace should have her brawl raised to 45, her speed raised to 42 and her technical raised to 53.

Layla (El) should have her speed raised to 63.

Rebel should have her brawl raised to 35, her speed raised to 43 and technical raised to 31

Rosa Mendes should have her brawl raised to 43, her speed raised 43 and her technical raised to 51.

Santana Garrett (Brittany) should have her speed raised to 58 and her technical raised to 44.

Sasha Banks should have her brawl raised to 45, her speed raised to 58 and her technical raised to 52.

Tayrn Terrell should have her brawl raised to 48, her speed raised to 53 and her technical raised to 44.

Edited by mkpunk

Very quick, hoping to have the update up by this weekend, as I'm currently going through and updating all of the ages for April birthdays. Apologize for the delay, but have been going about 100 mph in every direction, so haven't had a lot of time to do anything else.

-Bill