Complete Your Collection

Benji

Ahh, might explain it then. Pretty sure there's one or two dress spheres that weren't in there last time I played either, so they must have been international as well.

Anyway...

Fez_Main_Image.jpg

Trophy Progress: 12/12 **COMPLETE**

Yay! :D Really enjoyed playing through it all properly, none of it is too taxing and it just takes a little problem solving to collect a lot of the things.

One down, thirty-seven to go... :P

EDIT

logo131-608x280.png

Trophy Progress: 14/14 **COMPLETE**

Another one I've had for ages and never played, but for the reason that it's multiplayer only and until a week ago I only had one controller :P It's an alright party game, nothing particularly special since it's just a batch of 5 mini-games with some variety within them, but it's nothing special. Boosted my way through the whole lot with my brother just because the list was fairly easy and doable in one sitting.

But another one bites the dust!

Edited by Stannis Jeratheon

• 2 weeks later...

borderlands_logo.png

BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL!

Released: October 14, 2014

Bought on release day

Play Throught Status: Complete!

Finished my Film 365 rather than focusing on this, so it's been a while, but spent last weekend picking up where I left off on this around Christmas, and finally finished it today. Fun, but not as fun as the other Borderlands games, and certainly more flawed.

Hooray, someone else posted so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself :P More progress!

Ld17014.png

Trophy Progress: 10/19

Steadily moving my way through the game. A batch of the ones I have left (I think it's 5) are multiplayer so I'll have to get my brother to help me out.

InjusticeGodsAmongUs_Logo_EN_vf1.png

Trophy Progress: 15/51

This game is a whole lot of grinding, so will take me ages if I decide to go for Platinum. Currently filling my fighting game slot, and only have it because it was free months ago anyway :P

Rocket-League-logo.jpg

Trophy Progress: 18/36

EWB's new favourite game has a lot of easy to earn trophies, which is why I already have half of them despite it only being out two days :P gonna be playing this a lot so the rest should come along sooner or later.

The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_-_Oblivion_Logo.png

THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION

Released: March 20, 2006

Bought 2011-ish

Play Throught Status: Allies for Bruma (and bored)

Remembering why I gave up. Everything feels so awkward and stocky, and the maps/markers are horrendous by themselves, let alone when compared to Skyrim. Really not digging it but I'm apparently half way through the main story so I may as well carry on to finish and get my moneys worth. Whilst writing this up, I just realised that Allies for Bruma is optional and I've wasted time on a really boring quest. Gah. This will be a game I just want to get out of the way rather than really enjoy in any depth.

Bought 2011-ish

Play Throught Status: Great Gate (Main Quest 14 or 17)

Main quest is a bit more interesting, more dungeon crawling fun at least. Just entered the gate, saw there was a timer, sighed, and decided to give up for now because why the fuck do game developers think gamers want time limit game overs? The only thing as worse is under water levels.

Bought 2011-ish

Well that was... underwhelming. I was really hoping for more from the final quest, but that was absurdly easy and quick. Oh well, another one bites the dust!

Rocket-League-logo.jpg

Trophy Progress: 30/36

It's been really easy to pick these up given how much a bunch of us have been playing this lately. The last few look like a bit of a grind though.

Ld17014.png

Trophy Progress: 14/19

All single player trophies (barring the Platinum) are obtained! The online is a humongous pain from what I've played of it, so I'll just have to do my best to try and get those if I can. Would be a shame to have to drop it now having gotten so far :P 

ChronoTriggerLogo.png

CHRONO TRIGGER

Released: February 6, 2009

Bought on release day

Continuing with games I got near the end of but never bothered jumping that final hurdle...

... and it was worth it. Revived Chrono and did a whole heap of quests before going in for the amazing final battle through the Black Omen. An amazing end to a game I've loved but never bothered to complete before. I hope Robo exists in the future, but I like to believe that Lucca's little robot at the end was taken from a back up of the real Robo if not.

• Like 1

Ld17014.png

Trophy Progress: 17/19

Got lucky with multiplayer for a bit and picked up three of the four. Last one is a bitch and may trouble me for a while.

entwined-ps4-logo?$ThinHero_Badge$

Trophy Progress: 3/14

This was one of the first games I heard about on PS4, so was interested to see a bit more of it when it went up on the IGC. Really pretty graphics and the controls are the right mix of simple yet challenging. Should be able to see this one through for the long haul.

Pokemon_Ranger_Shadows_of_Almia_Box_Art.

POKÉMON RANGER: SHADOWS OF ALMIA

Released: November 21, 2008

Bought on release day

Play Throught Status: Starting Part 3 of 11

Never even started this, but since it's 2008, I can guess it's because I had a ridiculous back catalogue... some things never change.

Fun enough, if basic. Think I prefer the original at the moment, but give it time. Using the walkthrough as reference for where I am, not actually using it to play as it's simple anyway.

entwined-ps4-logo?$ThinHero_Badge$

Trophy Progess: 10/14

Finished the main story mode. Only four left are one for basically perfecting the levels, which won't be too hard with some practice, and two for finishing the challenge mode. The last one is a gold for getting all the others, so it'll come with one of the others when I get it.

I finally finished Mass Effect 2. It ate 46 hours of my life (does that include load times?), but it was worth it with the exception of the boring mop up missions I forgot to do before the end. Plus I somehow accidentally broke up with Miranda :(. 3 next, then one day I might actually play GTA V.

• Like 1

I'm now about 37% through Batman: Arkham Knight. My video gaming is such a slow process and I have way too many games on the go. I've decided to focus on Batman until I beat it and then move onto the next game because I'll never beat anything if I keep switching between them.

• 2 weeks later...

500px-Guacamelee!_Logo.png

GUACAMELEE!
Released: April 10, 2013
Bought in 2013 Steam Sale

Despite buying a PS4, this continues! Of course, I kind of cheated, since this was part of the IGC and I played it on PS4 instead of Steam which I already bought it on, but still...

Waaaay easier with a controller, keyboard just doesn't work for this game. Great fun-come-hack and slash puzzle platformer. A wonderful way to waste six or so hours. Fights were hard enough to be a challenge, but easy enough to be beaten given patience.

Rocket-League-logo.jpg

Trophy Progress: 33/36

Just the two big grind trophies left and that Platinum will sit nicely in my collection! Given that this game gets a frequent run out with a lot of board users, should be getting that 4th Platinum before long.

gameofthronestelltaletrailer_med.jpg

Trophy Progress: 40/49

Grabbed that one that was bugged before and picked up another eight from the newest episode. Bit of a wait until the next episode is out though, so no rush on this one!

logo-en.png

Trophy Progress: 4/53

This is going to be a very long haul, but the game is incredible, and I fully expect that I'll immensely enjoy working towards it.

I'd also like to express my annoyance at Never Alone for releasing DLC, as I now no longer have 100% on it <_<