Complete Your Collection

Benji

Right, let's have a crack at some of these HD Collections of PS2 games that I re-bought for the PS3 and, y'know, barely played.

One such game is Zone of the Enders. We shall see if my general crappiness in battle will ever rise to a level that allows me to meet the necessary Difficulty settings and/or "Win Without Accidentally Killing All The Civilians" requirements. More likely is that there will many smashed buildings and many deaths, including myself (repeatedly).

Working on 3 games right now! Hopefully finish one of them this month! Said I would finish Naruto last week. But hey! Far Cry got released! So which games am I playing you may ask yourself:

1444149242-logo.jpg

large.jpg

banner1.jpg

These game will be completed (With maybe a Telltale game in between!)

My girlfriend picked up Lego Marvel Avengers, so I imagine that'll be added to my completion list soon. Fun fact, at least half of the games on said list are Lego games. >_>

Also trying my hand at Rocket League and GTA V. 

• Like 1

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia/Image/FullImageLogo/anz_dragon-age-origins-collectors-logo.png?cb=1330546477
Dragon Age: Origins
Platinum Progress: 43 of 51

Knew this one was going to be a trophy slog as the game is so long. Going through I have noticed that even six years later, I'd still make the same decisions that I did the first time through. Got two so far, should get two more tonight (which completes the game up to the Landsmeet, which is basically the end run of the game), then the rest over the weekend for both platinum and DLC.

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia/Image/FullImageLogo/anz_dragon-age-origins-collectors-logo.png?cb=1330546477
Dragon Age: Origins
Platinum Progress: 45 of 51

Cleared everything and started part of the Landsmeet's extended quests. About to enter the alienage which is basically the last section to do before the final battle. Might jump into the Lelianas Song and Darkspawn DLC tomorrow before I properly finish the game, as they aren't post-game DLC but can be played any time.

PC has Steam achievements! :shifty:

No, not on nightmare at the mo. Apparently you can switch to Nightmare immediately before the only battle in the game/DLC that requires difficulty settings for the trophy so I figured I'd just have fun until then. Going to have to nightmare Dragon Age Inquisition at some point though. That'll be... fun?

I'm halfway though inquisition on NM and it's not bad. Just make sure you are the right level or higher (I found it easy to wing it under levelled on normal) and use a guide for builds.

I remember now, the boss on Golems of Amgarrok is probably the hardest thing you'll have to do. Such a dick.

• Like 1

I'm hoping that my Origins build should suffice for nightmare. I've basically made a tank with absurdly high evasion on his armor/accesories, and I'm going to make the others healers as much as possible with the respec item, so it should basically mean the boss' moves mostly miss, and when they hit they don't hit much because "lol, tank".

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 12:29, Benji said:

PC has Steam achievements! :shifty:

No, not on nightmare at the mo. Apparently you can switch to Nightmare immediately before the only battle in the game/DLC that requires difficulty settings for the trophy so I figured I'd just have fun until then. Going to have to nightmare Dragon Age Inquisition at some point though. That'll be... fun?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_69df01eec2f91514deeabc888350d9eb.jpg

• Like 2

Basically done it all in 10 barring some quests for the smithy which involve a lot of runecrafting junk that I cba with. Just got to do the last (two? maybe judging by trophies) story quests and done.

Is the Harvester on nightmare really THAT hard? Everywhere I look says he's a royal pain, especially as a warrior. I've got like 300 potions, a bunch of manuals of focus and haven't struggled even once, but that's all casual. Reading about the differences in difficulty - it doesn't seem like it should be that much harder. What makes it so hard?

Its really hard on any difficulty. The only reason I beat him was because the fight glitched and he got stuck in a wall for most of it :shifty: 

Just general high damage/high defence, a few different phases and a fuck load of spawners in the fight. IIRC the hardest thing was having all my guys in the right places at the right times as there's shit going on all over the place. Maybe you're well prepared though and you can just spaff potions enough to survive. 

Isn't the trophy for doing it on Nightmare or Hardcore? Or am I imagining that? If it is the case I would go down to HC because I think the guy who spawn will be a lot less tough (NM gives ones with orange names I think). 

Edit: Just remembered, there's also some nonsense which hitting switches a few times during the fight too :P 

• Like 1