Complete Your Collection

Benji

latest?cb=20130322154006

Trophy Progress: 13/34

Should be one higher, fuck you Yunalesca <_<

Now that I've got the airship, I'm starting to go back and get the stuff I missed. Got Yojimbo, got the Celestial Mirror (and the last Chocobo trophy with it) and racked up enough Steals with Rikku. Starting on the Celestial weapons now. Have all the Crests, but some of the stuff I need to do for the Sigils and Weapons themselves is just irritating. Why is there so much random stuff in this game?

Tidus' is the only one I've finished, and I've gotten Rikku's weapon too. That leaves five weapons and six Sigils to go, yay <_<

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/thumb/5/5d/Uncharted_4_A_Thief%27s_End_-_Logo.png/280px-Uncharted_4_A_Thief%27s_End_-_Logo.png
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
100% Progress: 38 of 56

Spoiler

Completed the main game once, now on second playthrough for collectibles, 70%+ accuracy, and chapter specific trophies. Missed the rock cairns so will have to go back and do that, but other than that on course. Unless I miss some more, I should only have two trophies to get once this is complete (unless I perform them by accident), both of which I can just use chapter/encounter select to get.

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/d7a4bf_51032574bc0e45ba89eeb5ea9f7beb2f.png
Table Top Racing: World Tour
100% Progress: 16 of 31

Spoiler

Finished all the standard races, just got special races to do and get gold in the standards, as well as purchase/upgrade every car. Then there's the stupid coin collectibles which I'll have to use a guide for, and some of the wheel weapon trophies which will be a pain. Oh, and win 20 multi races. Not a great game, but a decent waste of half an hour to an hour here or there.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/worms/images/b/be/Battlegrounds_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140214160057
Worms Battlegrounds
100% Progress: 22 of 31

Spoiler

Got the two clan trophies and trophy for killing an ally the other day. Thanks @Walker :shifty:

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia/Image/FullImageLogo/mirrors-edge-log.png?cb=1412974788
Mirror's Edge
100% Progress: 20 of 51

Spoiler

Did a few runs of the prologue to get a few easy trophies I managed to miss on first play. Going to give it a proper playthrough again at some point and try and do a trophy sweep, but I'm in less of a hurry since I was originally planning to finish it before Catalyst came out, but I've been put off of buying that by finding out it has 600(!!!!!) collectibles. So fuck that noise.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/25/FFX_HD_Remaster_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150416171558

Final Fantasy X
100% Progress: 29 of 34

Spoiler

No trophy advancement, but almost finished collecting 10 of every monster in preparation for Nemesis. Going to start fighting all the created monsters once done, and once that's done I'll either finish my levelling or try a second time to get all the ribbon armour needed to fight the last three dark aeons (technically four, but Yojimbo has proven a pushover, and it's him I keep beating for ribbon armour).

• Like 1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/thumb/5/5d/Uncharted_4_A_Thief%27s_End_-_Logo.png/280px-Uncharted_4_A_Thief%27s_End_-_Logo.png
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
100% Progress: 42 of 56

Spoiler

Got four chapter specific trophies last night, biggest pain was On Porpoise. Those damned dolphins aren't very clear. Got to make sure I do pure stealth the next two chapters to get Peaceful Resolution, which should be absurdly easy since a) there's way less enemies than on crushing, and b) you get that stealth meter on enemies which you don't get at all on crushing.

54 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Have all the Celestial Weapons, already had all of the crests, need the last five sigils so the remaining weapons don't suck balls.

Also this lightning dodging bollocks is giving me tourettes.

How is Lady Jericode at these kind of repetitive tasks? :shifty:

Finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune today. Only took me a couple of hours of work to finish it off, even though I only really have 17% of the trophies. I swear to god I used the 9mm throughout most of the game. I managed to get 100 head shot kills but I really wanted that 250 one. I'm not sure I'll end up playing it again so I'll probably never get the rest of the trophies. There are just too many games out there to really focus on that. 

Edit: Apparently it's only 9% of the trophies :shifty: 

• Like 1

You will replay on crushing and learn to hate yourself :@

http://www.gamingangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Back_to_the_Future_The_Game.png

Back To The Future: The Game
100% Progress: 23 of 60

Fun game, when it's not being a huge buggy mess. Two chapters in and it's crashed seven times, and I've encountered bugs/glitches well into the double digits. Telltale have had bugs before, but nothing this bad.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/25/FFX_HD_Remaster_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150416171558

Trophy Progress: 18/34

Jecht Spheres done!

I have one Al Bhed Primer left to find and one Ronso Rage left to learn - both of which are in the Omega Ruins. Judging by the name I'm guessing I'll get my ass handed to me if I go there right now, so time for more sidequest bollocks!

Finally finished the Blitzball league I started ages ago so I can start a new one and work towards the Status Reels. I have so much Blitzball left to do considering I still need two more sets of Reels and the Jupiter Sigil to earn.

Think I need another five areas of monster catching before I get the Mars Sigil, which along with the Jupiter one is the last one I need. Full strength Aeon overdrives and maxed Celestial Weapons would help a lot right now.

Need to get Bribe and buy all the spheres at the theater, then it's basically bosses and Sphere grids.

• Like 2

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia/Image/FullImageLogo/Dead-Space-iphone-ipad-logo-480x100.png?cb=1412974833

Dead Space
100% Progress: 39 of 49

I know I'm almost a decade late to the party, but OH MY GOD YOU GUYS THIS IS SO GOOD. Haven't played a horror game this fun in a long time. Better still - it's a rare game where collectibles were done perfectly too. All I have left is beating it on impossible (which, judging by the 10 minutes I played yesterday I'll love to hate), number of kills with each weapon except the plasma cutter (one gun done on first run), and then max each weapon on a NG+. Oh and that ending was fucking amazing.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"Oh yay, it's over, now I can finally calm down and sit back and relax for the closing OHJESUSCHRISTWHATTHEFUCK."

Oh and I beat BTTF too but that buggy shit stain doesn't deserve another post with its logo. Fuck that game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wolf_among_us.0_cinema_640.0.jpeg

Spoiler

Just found out that Crane is obsessed with Snow and may be the one behind the murders in Fable Town. I really don't think he's actually the one behind the murders, but I do wonder who the "Crooked Man" is. I love Tell Tale games and I enjoy the way they've done this story. I wasn't a huge fan of the Walking Dead but I think that has more to do with the fact that I don't enjoy the source material either.

• Like 1

I've still yet to finish the main story on MGSV - it took 35 hours or so to get through what was to be revealed as only the first chapter, and I don't quite feel as drawn in to it as previous MGS titles to plough on through (I don't think the open world setting really lends itself to MGS).

Similarly, I've yet to finish the main story of Just Cause 3, too. I tend to mostly play PES2016 because it's a lot easier to get in to when you get home from work, then play either MGS or JC3 for about a week or so, then go back to PES for an easy game. Though I did finish Uncharted 4 in about a week or 2.

I've had GTAV on the PS4 for a week now (most of that time I've been in France) so haven't made much of a dent to it, but I did 100% on the PS3 version.

I bought Hotline Miami 2 a couple weeks ago too on the PC, but have only done about 2 missions so far, and speaking of PC games and GTA games; about 2 years ago I bought the GTA bundle and finally did 100% on Vice City (I got to like 99.4% on the PS2), and whilst I started San Andreas, I think I have only got up to some point in San Fierro so far - I want to finish it again, but I'm probably going to stuck on to GTAV instead - I've already got 100% on the PS2 version of San Andreas, so the need isn't so great.