Complete Your Collection

Benji

If you can be patient and wait for a little while, the last time it was on sale on PSN it was £9 and I grabbed it. Worth every penny and to be honest, if I'd have bought it at release for full price I'd have considered it worth it.

• Like 1

I've completed it on 360 already, terrible shame :shifty:

I've saved some money from last two pay days, don't worry, it's coming, there's no rush until a killer app comes out or I know my job is safe with the move :P

10/11/15

I've completed it on 360 already, terrible shame :shifty:

I've saved some money from last two pay days, don't worry, it's coming, there's no rush until a killer app comes out or I know my job is safe with the move :P

10/11/15

?

Oh right, Fallout. Yeah, but that's four months away, I'll easily have the money by then.

fc4-global-header-logo_142138.png

Trophy Progress: 51/58 **PLATINUM**

Trophy_Platinum.png

AWW YEAH! 3RD PLATINUM COMPLETED!

There's DLC I can't be bothered buying, this is getting traded in for Arkham Knight this weekend probably now. Shoutout to the random guy I found online to get the online achievements after Cymbols appeared to have disappeared for the night. :P

Spreading progress out a little now that Far Cry 4 is done with.

OlliOlli-2.png

Trophy Progress: 20/27

Two of the less difficult ones that I had left out of the way. There's only three more I think I'll get without some serious grinding, and I'm gonna have to grind a bit to get these two anyway.

7c948c03121973d15a03e4f862a38aec.png

Trophy Progress: 2/34

Now, I never played this one the first time around, so this is all new to me. Really enjoying it so far, and it's cool seeing characters I recognise from X-2.

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 31/60

Having had the game since launch, I figured I should probably round up a few more of the trophies seeing as the game is so huge. Gonna take ages to finish this one, looking at the list of what I still have left.

Ld17014.png

Trophy Progress: 5/19

One of the June free games, I didn't actually download it until today (had it 'purchased' but just didn't make the actual download) and now I'm glad I did. It's fun as hell, and it actually has a Platinum to work towards, which I wasn't expecting. It's exactly as it says on the tin, you just run around a zoo blowing stuff up, and I actually got two of the trophies by being terrible and failing :P

OlliOlli-2.png

Trophy Progress: 23/27

Realistic ones done. May eventually take a stab at the others if I'm feeling particularly bored.

311f72790d936b8e050de1f727e6bcfb.png

Trophy Progress: 3/35

Ahh, the nostalgia. It's all flooding back to me. Few new things thrown in though, possibly, I honeslty don't remember this 'Creature Capture' stuff. The 100% trophy looks like it'll definitely be the last and probably take a few playthroughs :P

Fez_Main_Image.jpg

Trophy Progress: 5/12

Went deep into the locker for this one, this was the first freebie I got through the IGC and I haven't played it in ages. It's a charming little game, and I'm already exceeding my progress from my first run this time around.

• Like 1

311f72790d936b8e050de1f727e6bcfb.png

Trophy Progress: 3/35

Ahh, the nostalgia. It's all flooding back to me. Few new things thrown in though, possibly, I honeslty don't remember this 'Creature Capture' stuff. The 100% trophy looks like it'll definitely be the last and probably take a few playthroughs :P

Depends on where you live. The remaster is based off the International version of the game, which could explain why you don't remember Creature Capture. I didn't experience it first time through, so it was something...er...different. Gonna have to pick up a Vita to play it on my terms, which is the only way I can really complete it without emulating.