[RELEASE] "Ruthless Aggression" January 2004 Real World Mod (TEW 2013)

PG_Cap.jpg
CLICK TO VIEW PLAYER'S GUIDE

This mod goes GREAT with Iceisle Skin Blue or Red which you can download here:

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2015/04/08/iceisle-skin-tew-13/

Convert your Website Section to the 2004 Pro Wrestling Torch website with this screen mod:
http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2014/11/07/pwtorch-2004-website-screens-mod-tew-13/

PREVIEW_mainscreen_1024x769.jpg

**VERSION 2.5 RELEASED 04\25\2015**

What is new in this edition?

• The Canadian indy scene has been expanded, primarily the British Columbia regions as Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling has been added to the mod along with their title belts, title history, roster, alter egos, teams and more.
  • New workers and future workers have been added including Kazuchika Okada, Karl Anderson, Matt Borne, Sarah Stock, JD Michaels, Pat Buck, KC James and more...
  • Alter Egos have been expanded including Judas Mesias, Black Reign, Muhammad Hassan, Rellik, Umaga and others...
  • Ring of Honor's product has been fixed so that their match intensity is up to par with their product
  • Various errors pointed out in the old thread have been address
  • I have added the Rave X file locations to the data, and I believe I have renamed the arenas to fit with the 2004 time period. If I've missed any, please point them out so that they can be addressed.

The next update will see some work on agers.

Happy playing :)

Download:
Current Version: 2.5 (April 25, 2015)
Ruthless Aggression Data
People Pics
GFX

Awesome. Just when I was going to need to try and re-edit mine back to stock :P

This is one of the best put together mods I've seen.

One issue, I'm well aware that people have whatever hang-ups, deserved or not, with Rob Black, but the dude doesn't deserve to have zeros for every stat. He was, at times, entertaining, could work a mic, and could be pretty funny. He deserves the stats of any mediocre manager, at worst.

• Like 1

Just got past the week after Mania (which I moved to March Wk3) and resigned Goldberg and Lesnar and I have Sting (Version 2.4) . I love the save and the data is great. Might have to start a save with the new update, or I may wait for the next because agers aresomething I really want in this data. Some of the pictures chosen for cuts could be better, but all in all a great database.

I'm happy to see that you're going to keep updating this. Thanks for the hard work, man.

-Sid Vicious should probably be On Hiatus to start out. He did some dates with WWA as Commissioner, but didn't return to in ring action until June.

-The Great Sasuke should not be available in Canada. His only Canadian work was done with the WWF, and I believe it was only a handful of matches during the infancy of the Light Heavyweight division.

-Scotty Vortekz should only be available in the USA.

-Tracy Smothers and Vordell Walker shouldn't be available in Canada.

-Takako Inoue should only be available in Japan.

-Nelson Creed is absent from the data currently, but is a mainstay in the Pacific Northwest from 1999 through to today.

Edited by Gabriel

I've been looking to give a database I am not working on a go since I always get the feeling to keep restarting with the new changes, anyway noticed a couple of areas you could improve for the UK.

All Star Wrestling

- Central and South should have the same level of popularity they frequently tour those areas, they have never done shows in Ireland to my knowlage and only recently in Scotland so I'd put them at 0%

Frontier Wrestling Alliance

- They were very much a southern promotion that would dip into the central area with little to no coverage in the other areas.

- ICW, IPW:UK and PCW should be nerfed, from the looks of it when they open they would become the biggest promotions in the region, if it was me I'd only give him 10-15% popularity in their home region, I'd also drop their money to $50,000 and give ICW a random momentum.

- ICW should open in October 2006

- PCW should open in August 2011

- I'd add One Pro Wrestling, could viably clone PCW and set it to open October 2005

I'd suggest looking into including Northern Championship Wrestling and Westside Xtreme Wrestling, both would be active for the period, NCW is a promotion that seems to get overlooked especally considering they have been active since the 80's and WXW would be an active promotion for Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to reply and let you know that I LOVE this mod. It's seriously so well done, everything looks awesome and it feels like a lot of work has been put into it. I haven't noticed anything out of place/anything that needs to be changed yet, which is great.

Thank you so much for putting this together! The manual is a really cool addition to. Definitely will be recommending this mod to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Missing workers:

Don Frye

Kota Ibushi

Taiji Ishimori

Yujiro Takahashi

Milano Collection AT

Tetsuya Naito

Jinsei Shinzaki

Shingo Takagi

Meng should be available in the US, Canada, Japan and Mexico

EDIT: PJ Friedman should only be active in the USA and Japan.

Zokre should only be active in the USA and Mexico.

The team of TenKoji is incorrectly set as Tenzan & Koji Kanemoto. It should be Satoshi Kojima.

Ron Simmons should only be active in the USA and Japan.

Edited by Gabriel