Logo, Banner, Sig Requests

DMN in the House

Once again, I've got a great diary idea, and need YOUR help to bring it to life.

Basically, I'm looking for three graphics. One a logo for TEW, one a banner for TEW, and then one just a signature for the board. Nothing too fancy, I don't think.

For the logo, if you could change the following logo to an 'electric' blue color, possibly outline it in silver, and put it on a black background.

Logo A.

Thunderbird-FormulaBoats_zpsqsd23i26.png

For the banner, take the logo you just made, shrink it down, and put it on the left side of the banner, then 'WRESTLE REVOLUTION X' in a cool font, keeping with the blue/silver/white/black color scheme, once again, on a black background.

The signature will probably be the most involved, as I'd like that logo faded onto a black background, with 'WRESTLE REVOLUTION X' in front of it (same font as the banner is fine), with the following logo redone in the same style as Logo A (electric blue and silver) underneath the writing, so, like

WRESTLE

REVOLUTION

X

logo

centered on the graphic

Logo B

thunderbird-logo_zpsh5gpibn0.png

Hopefully that makes sense.

Of course, if you have a cool idea, then run with it, that's just what I have in my head, but you're doing the work, and it's much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Those are pretty close to what I imagined, but do you mind if I ask for a few changes? Don't want to seem that I'm not thankful you're making up for my lack of graphic ability.

Not sure on the font. Well, that's not quite true, I like everything about it, except the X. Not a fan of the X.

Also, could we make the blue a little darker? It's a little 'sky' for what I had in my head.

Not trying to be inconsiderate, I'm genuinely thankful for your quick response, just trying to fit the image I had in my head, you know?

Awesome! That X is great, looks like it could be used as an alternate logo in the future all by itself, and, while the color isn't perfect (and, after trying to look for a picture to show exactly the shade I wanted, I see that would be very difficult to do, it appears to only happen in nature!), it's much closer to what I'm looking for.

I thank you, sir.