For some reason I forgot I couldn't still use my headset if I turned off the PS4 so sorry if anyone was offended by me not saying bye.

For some reason I forgot I couldn't still use my headset if I turned off the PS4 so sorry if anyone was offended by me not saying bye.

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.g

• Like 4

So after hearing ya'll talk about this, I downloaded it the other night, and me and some of my GTA friends played it tonight

We played from 11:30pm to 2:30am...and just had a blast the entire time.  Even if we lost, we still had a ton of fun.  Only thing we hated was we got in a 3v3 game, the other team had 2 players leave and got replaced by 2 AI players.  They made impossible shots the entire time, and after 2 games beat us by 14-2.  AI players shouldn't be allowed in online games at all.  Other then that we did nothing but laugh the entire time

Just started playing this last night and holy damn it's fun!

Naturally I am really bad at it but playing with a few friends who had some experience really made it more enjoyable. I've only played the 3v3 so far but will look to branch out eventually.

It was also the first time I decided to use Big Picture Mode and move it over to my TV. Taking full advantage and just sat on the couch for 4-5 hours running around doing flips... Basically.

Now I just need to fix my computer so I can play it whenever and not wait until after my son goes to bed so I can use his laptop xD

Just played my first ranked games. 1 win in 3v3, an overtime loss in 2v2 where I played 2v1 for most of it, and a 4-3 win in 2v2. Fun stuff.

We have this in the bag!