It's not steep in that you'll be beating the AI comfortably even on the highest difficulty in no time. Playing online against experienced players is another story altogether. What bodes well for you though is the fact there'll be plenty of other newbies online because it's free.

How much interest would there be in an EWB 2v2 league, much like how the Season works? I'd happily run it, but it won't be for another few weeks anyway as I want to give people time to get used to the game.

Edited by Maxx

I'm absolutely game.  Rocket League represents a bizarro world where we work flawlessly and crush all who oppose.  We'd possibly even compliment one another.

This game is so much fun.  One of the rare ones where I'm not even the slightest bit upset at losing to the computer because it's sheer chaos.

I really think the fact that there's PC/PS4 crossplay needs to be emphasized.  This could potentially lead to the largest amount of EWBers playing something together that we've ever had.

Edited by Maxx

I'm in once I've has time to practice a bit!

It is seriously one of the easiest games to pick up. I had to take a few moments on the Aerial Training, but if my feeble brain can figure that out, you lot should be scoring hat tricks in no time. 

Can't wait for the first game where everyone is trying to get the "drive on the cage for five minutes" trophy. 

I'm struggling to get to grips with this. My hope is that I can slip into the background to avoid humiliation.

What's got ye flummoxed?  Surely one of us can talk you through it. 

I understand the concept, but my timing isn't great. I think I just need a lot of practice.