I'm struggling to get to grips with this. My hope is that I can slip into the background to avoid humiliation.

What's got ye flummoxed?  Surely one of us can talk you through it. 

I understand the concept, but my timing isn't great. I think I just need a lot of practice.

Ah. May want to take it slow at first and not use boost until you get the sense of speed. Handbrake turns were a little strange for me since I was used to how GTA or Burnout handled them. 

Ball Cam is terrible, by the way. Also in Rocket League :shifty:

I'm struggling to get to grips with this. My hope is that I can slip into the background to avoid humiliation.

What's got ye flummoxed?  Surely one of us can talk you through it. 

I understand the concept, but my timing isn't great. I think I just need a lot of practice.

Ah. May want to take it slow at first and not use boost until you get the sense of speed. Handbrake turns were a little strange for me since I was used to how GTA or Burnout handled them. 

Ball Cam is terrible, by the way. Also in Rocket League :shifty:

Seems like a plan. Everyone else appears to be having a good time with this, so I'm hoping I can too before long.

• Like 1

Oh, ye shall. It is fun on the bun once you're dialed in. 

Ball Cam seems like one of those things that some will love and others will hate. If I want to know where the ball is, I'll just go where everybody else is going.

This game is far less about positions and stations. Lot more RAWR CRASH VROOM I AM UPSIDE DOWN!

I say make your own teams if you want, or declare for a random draw otherwise, best of both worlds.   Random draw might create some scheduling conflicts though.

Happy to be matched with whoever as no one will be worse than me!

What's the download size like? I won't be able to start it off until I get home.

Also, what's the max number of players you can have in one game online? 8?

PS4 download was just under 4 GB. Four player local, you're correct on eight player online.