Mad Max Fury Road *SPOILERS*

EndOfAnEra

Yeah I thought of that. Miller has said all the movies are standalone, so whatever. Is that supposed to be the Interceptor in Fury Road? It looks different.

And doesn't it re-appear being pulled by camels in Thunderdome?

Here's another fan theory about Mad Max in Fury Road actually being Feral Kid. You can pick it apart pretty easy, but lots of cool theories popping up. Really looking forward to Miller fleshing it out. Apparently lots of back stories are getting done in a comic series.

http://nerdist.com/mad-max-fan-theory-will-make-you-want-to-see-fury-road-again/

Edited by EndOfAnEra

Oh man. I knew I'd like this based on everything leading up to it, plus it has the Tom Hardy Seal of Excellence. But good grief that was awesome.

Maybe a knee jerk thing having just come out of the cinema, but I think I prefer it to Avengers 2.

Weird movie. It was non-stop the whole time. It was like a giant car chase that never ended. There was a lot of shit I didn't like in regards to the amount of technology they seemed to have whilst not possessing other technology. How did they put a perfect vault in the mountain side and build all that in the first place and have these beautifully engineered vehicles. Weird.

• 1 month later...

Jjst saw this with my dad and cousin at the theater. We all loved it. I have always loved the Mad Max movies and this was as good as any of the originals. I dare say I may like it as much as I like the Road Warrior which is an all-time favorite of mine. Just perfect flick with the action, characters, and even some humor much like the older Mad Max films. Tom Hardy was a great choice for Max, and Charlize Theron was awesome as well. Hell, everybody was. Yeah, haven't loved a new release like this in years, definite blu-ray purchase when it is released.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...