I watched some of a race like, last weekend? And I think Dale Jr., Kenseth and Kasey Kahne were the only names I recognized. 

FAKE EDIT: Oh wait Denny Hamlin too. Grandpapa still races!

11 hours ago, Meacon said:

See? Kyle and Kurt are both mega-douche-holes.

I love Kurt :P I can't stand Kyle....and it appears they found him a Crew Chief that compliments him being an asshole because Adam Stevens is a fucktard too!

On 31/07/2017 at 08:38, EddieG said:

RIGHT TURNS THIS WEEKEND YEAH BOY (Althrough I prefer Sonoma but completely missed watching it this year)

I generally do not like road courses because they're long and boring but I think stage racing will make it much better.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Without clicking on the article, what's the big ridiculous send off? 

Maybe not the best wording on my part (surprise!) but just watch Daytona. Guarantee that if she makes the 500, she gets a full Gordon/Dale Jr style 'omgwhatalegend' grid walk from FOX. And for what? Where was this for Greg Biffle? He won a truck title, an Xfinity title, and finished top five in Cup three times. Where is all of this for Matt Kenseth? He is a cup champion with six other top five title finishes. Where was this for her boss, Tony Stewart? THREE cup championships AND an Indy title.

1 hour ago, Forever Forky said:

Is it the term "Danica Double" that pisses you off @Stick Stickly because I'm just not getting the hate. I mean I'm not a huge fan of Danica but honestly she'll do what she normally does and that's basically nothing.

From what I can find, she has two wins in her entire career: a fuel mileage win in Indycar and the Long Beach celebrity race. Nothing in Toyota Atlantic or ARCA or touring cars or endurance racing or even the European lower formulae. She has done nothing to get where she is other than be moderately attractive. She is basically a grid girl that snuck into a car and nobody has stopped her for the past twenty years. That is why I hate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stick Stickly said:

Maybe not the best wording on my part (surprise!) but just watch Daytona. Guarantee that if she makes the 500, she gets a full Gordon/Dale Jr style 'omgwhatalegend' grid walk from FOX. And for what? Where was this for Greg Biffle? He won a truck title, an Xfinity title, and finished top five in Cup three times. Where is all of this for Matt Kenseth? He is a cup champion with six other top five title finishes. Where was this for her boss, Tony Stewart? THREE cup championships AND an Indy title.

I've been a huge critic of her's, because I don't think if she were a male, she would've stuck around the top division as long as she did. But she did break a lot of barriers and became the first woman to do a lot of things in racing. She's not an on track success, but it's hard to argue with what she did as a woman in an almost all-male world. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 12:22, Meacon said:

I've been a huge critic of her's, because I don't think if she were a male, she would've stuck around the top division as long as she did. But she did break a lot of barriers and became the first woman to do a lot of things in racing. She's not an on track success, but it's hard to argue with what she did as a woman in an almost all-male world. 

Yes, but she's not even the first or second female driver in NASCAR. If she was, I could see giving her some due. But Shawna Robinson, Patty Moise and maybe some others preceeded her, and she's not exactly a strong finisher. She hasn't done jack shit to deserve the attention or accolades. Plus, I've talked to people who have met her and they said she's full of herself. Cannot wait for her to retire.

In other words, she's severely OVERRATED.

Do I think there will ever be a successful female driver in NASCAR? Yes, and I cannot wait for it to happen. But Danica Patrick can fuck off. As soon as a female driver wins a NASCAR race, no one will care about her anymore.