Kurt is doing awesome, which he always seems to on dirt races. This is the way Watkins Glenn went last year though when AJ passed him on the final lap to win the race. Hopefully that doesn't happen today as he's the driver I'm cheering for now that Truex is out.

Kurt is doing awesome, which he always seems to on dirt races. This is the way Watkins Glenn went last year though when AJ passed him on the final lap to win the race. Hopefully that doesn't happen today as he's the driver I'm cheering for now that Truex is out.

2011 Sonoma is the first race I ever watched, picked Kurt to support because he was driving the Shell car at the time (being Dutch, I picked something I'm familiar with), and he ended up winning that race. :P

Read my above post. First race I watch he's sponsored by a Dutch company, and he ends up winning the race, and I'm not aware of his past.

How does one become a Kurt Busch fan? He's one of the biggest pricks NASCAR has ever had. And it's had quite a few pricks.

I generally like those people in sports. Tony Stewart throwing a helmet a few years back started the trend of me getting into Nascar.

I do know about Kurt's past, watched that documentary on him, forgot what it's called. But that's old Kurt as far as I'm concerned. :P