lol, FIFA

Only way it'll oust him is if those that have been arrested already spill the beans on him.

Well now!

Former FIFA VP Jack Warner tells the Trinidad Guardian that he will reveal gifts that Sepp Blatter made in his election campaigns.

Source: Darren Rovell of ESPN

At least if they all stab each other in the back in attempts to save their own respective skin then some of them will be taken care of... (the ones who move too slowly with their backstabbing, in any case)

Only way it'll oust him is if those that have been arrested already spill the beans on him.

Well now!

Former FIFA VP Jack Warner tells the Trinidad Guardian that he will reveal gifts that Sepp Blatter made in his election campaigns.

Source: Darren Rovell of ESPN

3gl55wt.gif

Time for the backstabbery to start and I cheer the day Blatter will be thrown under the bus just like he has thrown everyone else under the bus.

"The Caribbean sends their regards" - Jack Warner

He's 79 atm so at the next election he'd be 83.

I think with all of this coming out there is a greater chance he won't end up winning. A lot of the FA's have came out and said they aren't voting for him. From the top of my head countries like Sweden, Belgium, Wales, Holland and Finland have said they aren't going to vote for him.

I can see pretty much all the countries under UEFA voting against him, the only way he can get enough votes I feel is if the Latin American countries, African and Asian countries vote for him.

If he stays in though, this is going to create a shitstorm. UEFA have said they'll have a meeting if Blatter wins.

• Admin

He will win.

He needs 107 to win. All of Africa is 54. All of Oceania bar New Zealand will so that brings you to 64. Then all of South America is 74. I don't remember how many votes North America and Asia get but they will all vote for Blatter except USA, Canada and Australia. So he will get over the line easily, even if the whole of Europe (bar Russia) votes against him.

Yeh I've just found how many votes each region gets.

Africa - 54

South America - 10
Ocenia - 11
Asia - 46

North America/Caribbean/Central America - 35

Europe - 53.

So thinking about it, I can't see it even being close to Blatter not winning. I imagine everyone bar Russia will vote against Blatter, Ocenia are going to vote for Blatter apart from New Zealand I think who have said they won't, South America will vote for him. The Caribbean and Central American countries will vote for him, Africa will vote for him and Asia apart from Australia will vote for him.

So really Blatter is going to get something like 152/153 votes. That's really depressing :(

He's going to piss this election which is the a complete joke. The organisation is crumbling under corruption charges and he's still got the backing of nearly the entire vote.

The only way he goes is if UEFA break away or he dies.

Edited by TCO

If UEFA boycotted the World Cup, would they do another Euros competition but with more teams?

This election is like an episode of House of Cards.