FIFA 16

Dan

That's pretty big for Women's football.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you can only play other women's teams and not have say England Womens VS England Mens team.

• Like 1

Whatever will they call these games when FIFA is forced to disband? :/

Jokes aside, women's football is a pretty awesome addition. I doubt I will use it too much outside of the novelty factor, but I was only wondering the other day how long it would be before a women's football game came out.

What's the betting adding women is this year's "big gimmick", and the rest of the game goes largely unaltered?

This is going to be their selling point this year and they're not going to make an changes are they? :(

Cool addition but I have real no interest in playing it, don't know any of the players and don't really care to be bluntly honest!

Well there won't be zero additional changes but this is definitely a big enough to addition to market around and cover up any shortcomings.

Given the way EA operate these days, anything is possible. I'm genuinely surprised this wasn't a day 1 DLC.

I reckon we'll get some minor career mode changes after the more major ones they made last year, a new coat of paint for Ultimate Team as they do every year, add one or two leagues (I'm guessing Brazil will return and possibly Ukraine) and then Clubs will likely be ignored. There will also be the traditional 'new engine improvements' which will improve some parts of the game and break others.

Same cycle every year. If they sort out the defence/goalkeeper going to shit in the last ten minutes of every game, I wouldn't mind them leaving the match engine as it is outside of that. I just want some more changes that aren't just cosmetic.

The thing with keepers going to shit, they're coded to do so, as opposed to needing fixing. It's like how defensive AI is dodgy on kick off and near the end of a half. No way they're changing that. Games just HAVE to be exciting, after all.

• Like 1

Well they need to at least alter their code then, because rather than making it exciting, it does the opposite. I wouldn't mind as much if it was random chance, because it obviously does happen in some football matches, but having the same exploits available every game is absurd.

Supposedly they are making a push to get a lot of the South American leagues again and trying to get the UEFA license too.

First step taken towards the day when I can take the Chelsea Ladies team on a rampage against the Premier League men's teams... Maybe next year. :shifty:

Also, this guy...

CGGaLfVWYAAwD_9.png

THE EARTH IS RUINED, I TELL YOU

• Like 3