Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Consoles)

ZJ Penn

Thats who the guys I work with joined also!

The emperor thing seems pretty stupid. We just had a Rogue with the emperor tag fighting about twenty guys and holding his own, while also being invincible in that once he got into any kind of trouble he'd either roll or teleport away, instantly heal then return. We managed to take him down in the end and got two or three achievements, but in the meantime the rest of their army took one of our defenceless keeps.

Yeah signed up for a month too to try and contribute more to PVP now numbers have picked up.

I really hope the sales figures are strong so they continue to support it with new content. It'd be a real shame if people dismiss it out of hand just because 'lol mmo'.

Yea, I played Destiny and went "meh" to it. I started playing this, on the other hand, and feel like I'm playing an Elder Scrolls game, just other people about in it.

Apsham, you said your on XB1 also? Whats your gamertag?

I picked it up on the One last night. Loved Oblivion and Skyrim so I figured the countless days and weeks I out into this will be well worth it. Just creating my character felt amazing.

• Like 1

By all accounts it's the same 500mb update that xboxers got. It's just either Sony or Zenimax ballsed it up and PS4 users have to download the day 1 patch again with it.

Curious, why would you want to be able to share quests with someone who had already done them? Surely that would be hugely exploitable in terms of repeat exp etc?

Because I have a friend who is just ahead of me and enjoys playing with me but when I'm on a quest I have to tell him everything that is going on, where we are going, etc. I wouldn't care if they took out the xp bonuses or whatever, I just hate him not being able to see the objectives.

• 2 weeks later...