iDOMINATION 2015 for TEW13

Finally here is the TEW13 version of the iDOM 2015 scenario.

First off this is that this is not a conversion of the TEW10 version, this has complete rebuild from my real world database, because of this are a few areas that are not completely finished but these are areas I do plan on sorting out for the next version. So before its mentioned alter egos, chemistries, dojos, tag teams and title histories are on the to do list.

In the download there is a graphics folder, at the moment this is just main logos and TV shows and you can just put them into your main graphics folders so you can use your main worker pics.

Downloads

- DOWNLOAD

All suggestions on improvements welcome.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 3

Do you plan on writing a brief history of what's happened between 2010 and 2015?

I was intending on doing that I just didnt want to hold back the release due to my lack of creative writing, I'll try and get some news points of some of the major goings on.

• 2 weeks later...

Calgary Stampede has a PPV deal, but all of their events are set to Huge (ECW has a similar problem)

Sable is in the data as Rena Lesnar, but not married to Brock Lesnar.

For Stampede:

Darren Burridge and Wade Barrett are set as Active Regular but Burridge is face and Barrett is heel.

Same with Chavo and Eddy

And Frankie Kazarian and Teddy Hart

Edited by rdylanm01

Calgary Stampede has a PPV deal, but all of their events are set to Huge (ECW has a similar problem)

For Stampede:

Darren Burridge and Wade Barrett are set as Active Regular but Burridge is face and Barrett is heel.

Same with Chavo and Eddy

- The events were set at their optimum levels for the promotion sizes before adding PPV deals, I'll go through and correct those with deals.

- Sable is not meant to be married to Lesnar in this world I believe, I'll just change her name back to Mero.

- For the teams I'll make changes to fit, however with the Guerrero's they are meant to have split.

For Stampede:

Same with Chavo and Eddy

- The events were set at their optimum levels for the promotion sizes before adding PPV deals, I'll go through and correct those with deals.

- Sable is not meant to be married to Lesnar in this world I believe, I'll just change her name back to Mero.

- For the teams I'll make changes to fit, however with the Guerrero's they are meant to have split.

I understand. I realize this is the first release, so I've been keeping an eye out for small problems. I'll let you know if I find anymore.