Ruki

I deleted it as soon as I found out I couldn't build a farm.

you can build a cafeteria, which is basically an indoor farm.

Bestbuy is taking orders for the Pipboy Edition of Fallout 4. I REALLY want one, but can't justify the $120 dollars and the fact that, from what I've ready, its just iPhone compatible and not Android

• Like 1

Bestbuy is taking orders for the Pipboy Edition of Fallout 4. I REALLY want one, but can't justify the $120 dollars and the fact that, from what I've ready, its just iPhone compatible and not Android

Please forward this post to the coroner as my cause of death.

It'll be ok, Fallout Shelter is coming to Android, Pip Boy app will too.

Not that I'll use the app that much, I've pre-ordered mine because it's a God Damn pip boy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ranges, within which they will scale to your level. :P

Auto scaling is not so bad anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hype machine rolls on.

Also:

http://imgur.com/DlBNmaQ

We should play some Tactics once you all buy it. It's a fun game, very underrated.

Fallout shelter gets a targetted august 13th release on android.

I was going to come in here and say how I felt it was a shame that the Fallout series chooses such bleak, urban environments when (presumably) there's an entire post-apocalyptic world outside of the United States that could be explored.

I was under the impression that there wouldn't be a whole lot of difference between post-apocalyptic Boston and post-apocalyptic Washington DC.

That video above changed my tune considerably. Very psyched to explore some of these environments. 

Go back and watch the Bethesda conference, lots of sexy neon to get you all colored up.