Ruki

3 minutes ago, ApSans said:

I'm doing an Idiot Savant/Melee run right now.

I am indestructible.

That's gonna be my next run.

Currently though, I am doing a bunch of missions for The Railroad. I think I'm gonna side with them (assuming there is a choice to be made)

I have become an absolute death machine. Still just enjoy wandering about and exploring, haven't even touched the main quest in ages now, keep finding new little side things to do. Level 56 and unstoppable. Just killed two normal deathclaws, an alpha deathclaw, a legendary deathclaw matriarch, and a behemoth in the space of six minutes. Oh and a dog and three flies, but they're less good.

Oh good, I have a game breaking bug at, what I presume is near the end of the game regarding the Railroad.

Spoiler

That Underground Undercover quest has been there for ages and finally the synth at the Institute has came to me to tell me to warn Desdemona that the Brotherhood are playing an attack on the Railroad. Except, when I go to the Railroad HQ to warn her, no dialogue options will trigger, no matter how much I hammer X, so now I don't know what to do because I want to finish the game siding with the Railroad and I don't know how to do that now. I also had the option to warn her that Shaun wanted me to kill her and everyone else at the Railroad which I was able to do, but then she just says buy some time and I presume that's in some way connected to the other thing I was meant to do, so it all just goes back to that preventing me from continuing down that quest line. On PS4 as well so it's not like I have PC console commands to bail me out. FFS BETHESDA.

Oh you can get his sweet jacket?  Awesome!

Ok this guy was on the radio saying he was stuck on top of a tower, It's full of super mutants and god damn it was hard work. I got to the top but the very last part is a narrow ramp and a dude with a huge automatic gun that shoots like a billion shots a second. The dog charged up like an idiot and got killed so I tried and got maybe one hit in. What do I do?