Ruki

Yeah probably a good idea to send him to fucking, Oberland Station or something. He's proper crafty as well, even if you make sure not to talk to him, just walking past him and he basically yells at you about a settlement needing help in passing so even that can still trigger some new radiant question.

• Like 2

I'm trying to get in Fallout, but I'm just not enjoying this one the way I enjoyed 3 or New Vegas. I'm not sure why, but it just doesn't feel as compelling.

That and some of these enemies are ridiculous. I don't care if it is mutated, a Bloodbug should not be able to survive 5 pointblank hits from a shotgun!

5 hours ago, Regia said:

I'm trying to get in Fallout, but I'm just not enjoying this one the way I enjoyed 3 or New Vegas. I'm not sure why, but it just doesn't feel as compelling.

That and some of these enemies are ridiculous. I don't care if it is mutated, a Bloodbug should not be able to survive 5 pointblank hits from a shotgun!

Holy crap, what? It really shouldn't be doing that.

Got myself Spectacle Island at last.  Lots of fun building here. I've basically made a deck on the North/North-West side on the island and a pier facing Warwick Homestead. That has already used up all of my resource wood but it is a great starting point. Once I'm done with the coast I'll start building inwards - I have plans for a second castle of sorts.

So, a few weeks ago my Xbox One went FUCK U LARS and hard resetted itself back to factory settings. Now I want to play Fallout 4 again and my screen has been stuck at 99% syncing for the last hour, Fuck this I don't want to start fucking over.....

Finished the main quest today.

Ended up siding with the Railroad although I didn't see why I had to side with anybody ultimately. I blew up the Prydwen and destroyed the BoS, I was appointed the new Director of the Institute and was the top-dog in the Railroad essentially, why can't I just say to Desdemona "hey, I'm in charge of the Institute now, let's plan out how to change things and work together" because really, when I looked around the Institute I wanted to use their tech to help the Commonwealth, not blow the damn place up.

I was in the middle of a heart to heart with Cait and she was telling me about her parents and her addictions, all of a sudden a Member of The Forged rocks up behind me in the distance, he's nice though, he just stands there about 10 foot away over my shoulder and lets the whole dialogue end before I turn round and shoot his arm off. He did shout a few things once or twice but he didn't try to attack us at all during conversation.

Quick question about the mission "The Molecular Level".

I need to pick between the Railroad, the Minutemen, and the BoS to continue.

Is this the quest that locks you in to one faction for good? There's still a few more missions I'd like to do for pretty much all of them so I don't want to go too far.

What @ADGsaid.  I can't remember the specific one, but one I did, before starting it, said "Completing this mission will make you an enemy of the BoS"