X Com 2

FestiveJack

What am I watching here?

Aliens appear to have been integrated peacefully into human society and now we're some assholes attacking them and fellow humans for no reason?

• Like 1

I selfishly don't mind because I'll be playing on PC, but it would be nice if more people got to play it. I think Enemy Unknown had fairly modest system requirements, however, and turning graphical settings down would no doubt help matters too, so it's entirely possible that a fairly old PC would still be able to run this game passably.

Yeh it wouldn't bother me it nothing coming out on console, I can run X-Com perfectly fine on my laptop so I imagine it would have no trouble with X-Com 2.

I think they might end up releasing it on console at some stage if it does well enough on PC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This.. I am actually fine with. There is A LOT of other stuff coming out before the year is done.

Me too, to be honest. I'd like to play the game sooner, but there's enough to keep me going right now. Besides, I'm unlikely to get XCOM 2 on its day of release because I'd rather wait for any bugs to be fixed.

On another note, the first XCOM (well, not the real first one, but the first Firaxis version) could be coming to Vita. As someone who doesn't have the facilities to play the tablet or smart phone versions, this is cracking news for me.

• 5 months later...