Tennis!

sahyder1

Murray has a very unBritish mentality, he seems to be confident in his ability and expects to win - I hope he can keep that up.

However, when you consider that Safin's 25, Hewitt's 24, Nadal is 19, Federer is 23, Coria's 23 and Roddick is 22 then you realise that all those guys should be around for years and it would take a miracle for Murray to be better than any of them.

On a side note, can I just say how great it is to have Safin and Hewitt back playing well after both have had some dodgy times in recent years.

Safin vs Philopousususehsudds should be a good match, even though I see Safin edging it.

And am I the only one who hates the whole "Tim Henman is shit" brigade? I'm not his biggest fan, but you don't get in the top 10 regularly over the last...well, close to ten years if you are crap. Also, unlike a lot of the higher seeded South American/Spanish players, who get high based on just clay court appearances (which is fair enough), Henman at least goes to all the major championships, and usually punches above his weight. Fair enough, he isn't great, but he has shown that he can beat some of the best. He won't win Wimbledon, but he isn't shit, really.

Also, I'll be interested to see how that Sherwood (sp?) does, after a convincing 3 set win on the first day. Maybe another rising Brit star?

And am I the only one who hates the whole "Tim Henman is shit" brigade? I'm not his biggest fan, but you don't get in the top 10 regularly over the last...well, close to ten years if you are crap. Also, unlike a lot of the higher seeded South American/Spanish players, who get high based on just clay court appearances (which is fair enough), Henman at least goes to all the major championships, and usually punches above his weight. Fair enough, he isn't great, but he has shown that he can beat some of the best. He won't win Wimbledon, but he isn't shit, really.

Henman let him into the match on the first and second set, when he should have blown him away. Henman really has let this match slip, and I can't see him breaking either.

EDIT: SPANK MY ARSE AND CALL ME A GIRL~!

Edited by kevinnashwannabe